Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

I feel sorry for who ever has to clean up the mess. It has to be a huge headache just trying to decide where to start first. Plus with as many installs as that truck has seen, it's got to be Swiss cheese by now. Not a single part can be over looked trying to put it back together again. Just the amount of holes, screws and broken clips are enough to piss ya right the fuck off trying to do it right for a customer.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Tommy, I can rehost the pics in my bucket, I have a paid subscription. I will just upload them and replace your links with mine so they dont go down ;)

edit: rehosted, feel free to reuse the links at other sites to keep your pb account from reaching its monthly bandwidth

wow...and to think the idiot and his posse tried talking shit about my work.....and he barely paid me...

this proves KARMA really does exist and is in full effect..

Hahah this same thread on CACO has almost 60 pages in a single day.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

nevermind, lol didnt make it to the pics.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

man i was going to talk a bunch of shit but... i dont think i need too... i am floored

Something needed to be floored since none of his wires were :rofl:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived