Kid at my school got a nissan gtr

you need to fuck his car up seriously kids wont treat them with respect unless they work for it and actually earn it

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Ok guys.. Seriously?

You are going to go so low as to mess with somebody's car?

And somebodys parents car at that?

That would be like saying I don't like you, so I am going to egg your brother's house. Where is the sense in that?

And hell, if I got a 90k car, I would be grateful and appreciate it. Anyone who touches it would be going home in an ambulance.

Just because he got something nice doesn't mean that you have to come along and piss on it.

I used to be that way when I see people with Corvette, Challengers, BMW and what not at my school, or when I have a friend who can spend over $6000 on audio on his new Lancer his dad gave him. I just ignore it now, I don't care any more.

I love my car, even though it's 15 years old, has 212k miles on it, and paid $2300 on it. I just think to myself that these kids are either not gonna know how to drive their car, get too much speeding tickets, crash it, or waste too much money.

I continue on focusing on the dream of owning a Dodge Viper in the future, but I would not give my kids expensive or even new cars, lol, I'll just fix my current one, and give that to them, and I don't care if they say "You gave me a car with 500k miles, and an old ass sound system" lol, and me "I gave you a car, stop complaining, I paid for mine"

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

A kid that i graduated with got a 2011 Shelby GT 500 for his first car. Parents were farmers too, but he earned it worked on the farm from when he could walk till graduation without being paid... but he was trying to show off and drift it and messed it up a little but they fixed it for him.

1349713160_rte.png

I used to be that way when I see people with Corvette, Challengers, BMW and what not at my school, or when I have a friend who can spend over $6000 on audio on his new Lancer his dad gave him. I just ignore it now, I don't care any more.

I love my car, even though it's 15 years old, has 212k miles on it, and paid $2300 on it. I just think to myself that these kids are either not gonna know how to drive their car, get too much speeding tickets, crash it, or waste too much money.

x2!!

You wont have to do anything.. Statistically speaking teenage boys usually will trash their first vehicle. Giving a teenage boy a car with that much power is like giving him a box full of condoms and having him bang every chick with aids, sooner or later the rubber is going to break.

you need to fuck his car up seriously kids wont treat them with respect unless they work for it and actually earn it

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Ok guys.. Seriously?

You are going to go so low as to mess with somebody's car?

And somebodys parents car at that?

That would be like saying I don't like you, so I am going to egg your brother's house. Where is the sense in that?

And hell, if I got a 90k car, I would be grateful and appreciate it. Anyone who touches it would be going home in an ambulance.

Just because he got something nice doesn't mean that you have to come along and piss on it.

Didn't you have problems with kids fucking your shit up and you not doing anything? Lol

Tbh man who cares, in the long run your better off than that spoiled POS.

An for all you negitive nancies, Im 16, have a 12,000 trailblazer and paid for it with my own money and I worked damn hard for that money. That's right, mommy and daddy pitched in 2,500 an that's it, rest was on me.

So the stereotypical comments can be done lol.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

People at my school all had money this guy drove a Ford GT daily and during senior year he got a new car every month. Everything from CtS-v's to jacked up dually and 4x4's. Another guy got a legal r34 and a Purple GTR as first cars. Chicks had brand new BMW M6's and M3's on painted wheels.. The guy with the GT was a dick and actually got laid out one day. The dude with the skylines was cool and down to earth. It's just how the card play out and provides motivation to some one like me even though it may piss you off at first.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Archived