Jump to content

Kid at my school got a nissan gtr


Recommended Posts

Posted

In case you didnt notice. Broke dirtbags can be assholes as well.

Fucking WINNING

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

There's nothing you can do about it anyway so stop your bitching on a public forum. Let the high school bitches use him for his parents money to buy clothes and other girly crap. Who cares? It not like he gives a shit about some kid hating on him. Let him be.

Posted

I like when people hate on me it lets me know im doing it right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Man some people got mad jealousy problems on here...

Aint the first thread like this... aint gonna be the last either.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

you need to fuck his car up seriously kids wont treat them with respect unless they work for it and actually earn it

Straight hating. Some kids deserve it, some kids don't. Maybe they actually earn it since they are good in school or what not.

1st off apparently you grew up in a wayyy differnt manner than i have.. my parents REFUSED to buy any type of car or anything else of the sort// so that lead me to ACTUALLY work for it and actually EARN it.. being good in "school" doesnt qualify for a fucking 90g car..

my 1st car was a 90 dollar beat to hell mid 80s crx.. yes 90 bux bc dude across the street was going to junk it..

there were man y kids in my school that had REAL REAL nice cars bc thier parents spoiled them..and guess what every single 1 of them wreckd that car/truck

and parents bought them another "bc they deservd it"

maybe im the only family on here that grew up in government housing and lived in 400bux a month for 3 people

But still doesny mean you tell someone to mess up a kids car for having a $90k vehicle. My dad gave me his 2002 Nissan xterra because "I deserved it" when I graduated high school few years ago. So I assume you are mad at the world to grow up in not so good looking home/neighborhood and have a $100 car right? I guess I feel bad for you but for the roads you came across but doesn't give you the right to hate someone that is having a better than you, and me as well.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

/facepalm. Thread full of fail.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

op worry more about yourself and less about others-

I guess nobody really read the other things I said after the original post. It as just the heat of the moment when i first heard about it, then it was over lol.

Posted

Yeah focus on yourself more then maybe you can afford that yourself someday. Plus it feels better to have something you bought with your own hard earned money.

Yeah, read what else I posted on like the second/third page. I was only like that for a minute right when I saw it on Facebook lol doesnt bother me any more. I'll work hard and get my dream cars.

Posted

He will probably wreck it anyway. Kid at my school wrecked his car and his parents bought him a brand new Charger and he went around bragging about it. He also texts me like once a month asking to install a system for him.... karma comes around. Kids get spoiled. In my opinion your high school and college car should be kinda junky. I'm glad my truck is older because cars get hit all the time on these college streets.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...