Thanks guys. I've tried to sleep but thats a no go.. Now I'm gonna see if i can start the Caprice.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Sorry to hear that man. You and your fam will be In my prayers. Keep your head up!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Sorry for your loss bro. I am currently battling B Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma/Leukemia and I completely understand how difficult cancer can be for a family. I am blessed though as I am beating it. I'm definitely here if you ever need to talk or vent.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Damn bro. Sorry to hear about your dad, he must have been a hell of a guy. Well getting back on your caprice will help keep you your mind occupied, and it may be tough, be we got you man. My condolences to you and your family.

sorry to hear bro, been thru the same thing maybe not the same kind of health problems but lost my dad as well not something i would ever want anyone to go thru

stay strong and hope for the best

Sorry for your loss. My he rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.