carshateme Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 and that is why I only carry my credit card on me...so if I do get jumped...which is unlikely...but if it happens...I can cancel it and they can't steal any of it. Yeah Orion is cool..just a douche sometimes. =)But we all got our opinions and such. and that's some bs insurance company...my insurance covers everything in my vehicle...evenmy sound equipment...that's whyI'm hoping someone would steal or break it.. And then what happens of you lose your wallet and/or have no access to an ATM? Or in the off chance the power goes off and places can only accept cash? Sorry to hear about this OP Power goes out? Oh well..go to a city that has power Live in Flint bro. Carry cash and you can count your dollars goodbye...because it's someone else's. And if I carried cash..my fiancee would somehow find a reason to spend it or we'd both end up in a strip club. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
MrBalll Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 Sorry to hear about this, man. Hope everything works out for you in the end.
carshateme Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 strip club FTW Yeah until you hit a ghetto one and it ruins all the rest New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
t-money Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 and that is why I only carry my credit card on me...so if I do get jumped...which is unlikely...but if it happens...I can cancel it and they can't steal any of it. Yeah Orion is cool..just a douche sometimes. =)But we all got our opinions and such. and that's some bs insurance company...my insurance covers everything in my vehicle...evenmy sound equipment...that's whyI'm hoping someone would steal or break it.. And then what happens of you lose your wallet and/or have no access to an ATM? Or in the off chance the power goes off and places can only accept cash? Sorry to hear about this OP Power goes out? Oh well..go to a city that has power Live in Flint bro. Carry cash and you can count your dollars goodbye...because it's someone else's. And if I carried cash..my fiancee would somehow find a reason to spend it or we'd both end up in a strip club. Sorry bro but i have tried and tried to find the negative here. I just cant find it 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
carshateme Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 and that is why I only carry my credit card on me...so if I do get jumped...which is unlikely...but if it happens...I can cancel it and they can't steal any of it. Yeah Orion is cool..just a douche sometimes. =)But we all got our opinions and such. and that's some bs insurance company...my insurance covers everything in my vehicle...evenmy sound equipment...that's whyI'm hoping someone would steal or break it.. And then what happens of you lose your wallet and/or have no access to an ATM? Or in the off chance the power goes off and places can only accept cash? Sorry to hear about this OP Power goes out? Oh well..go to a city that has power Live in Flint bro. Carry cash and you can count your dollars goodbye...because it's someone else's. And if I carried cash..my fiancee would somehow find a reason to spend it or we'd both end up in a strip club. Sorry bro but i have tried and tried to find the negative here. I just cant find it When you go there once a week and spend close to $200...yeah...Negative. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
JEMT8 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I don't know what flint is formerly known as Jaylor Swift
TrakTuned Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 "fiancee would find a way to spend it" There your negative bud lol F*** that insurance company, Thats complete and utter bullshit. Either you get stabbed or shot and MAYBE keep your car or you get jacked lose you ride and pay for it?!?! The FUCK kinda clause is that? I say you make them show you that clause in your policy, get this right dude. Stick it to the people who punked you. I am no victom dude a month back I chased some lowlifes from my house 20 miles back to theirs in which time they were stopped and searched by the cops. They recieved a few guaranteed citations that the LEO informed us of and let us go home. These dudes ignored my neighbor at like 1:00pm I saw them driving around and saw one peson in the parked car 30min later, the other dude was out looking for sellable shit. Found them driving in my neighborhood again at like 11:30pm, chased them around on foot for a while while my dad circled around with the truck. Picked me up then dipped after the bastards, they were busted and havent returned so they got the point. I have had countless dollars in irreplaceable tools stolen from my possession that were my now deceased grandfathers. May very well have been the same thieves, I WILL NOT be a VICTIM willingly. Law enforcement rarely does anything as I have witnessed from persuing legal recourse from a jumping upon which medical bills were needed, bug the hell out of them and they cant just do nothing. "To Protect and Serve"
MarioB Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Lbox88 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 and that is why I only carry my credit card on me...so if I do get jumped...which is unlikely...but if it happens...I can cancel it and they can't steal any of it. Yeah Orion is cool..just a douche sometimes. =)But we all got our opinions and such. and that's some bs insurance company...my insurance covers everything in my vehicle...evenmy sound equipment...that's whyI'm hoping someone would steal or break it.. And then what happens of you lose your wallet and/or have no access to an ATM? Or in the off chance the power goes off and places can only accept cash? Sorry to hear about this OP Power goes out? Oh well..go to a city that has power Live in Flint bro. Carry cash and you can count your dollars goodbye...because it's someone else's. And if I carried cash..my fiancee would somehow find a reason to spend it or we'd both end up in a strip club. Sorry bro but i have tried and tried to find the negative here. I just cant find it When you go there once a week and spend close to $200...yeah...Negative. Please, for the sake of saving my internet of loading extra B.S., when you see this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TURN IT INTO THIS: And if I carried cash..my fiancee would somehow find a reason to spend it or we'd both end up in a strip club. Sorry bro but i have tried and tried to find the negative here. I just cant find it When you go there once a week and spend close to $200...yeah...Negative. I don't know what flint is You don't want to UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.