robbed and beat the shit out of tonight :(

Sorry for what happened bro hope it all works out for ya. Honestly, if I were in your shoes my fam would have been staying with other family or at a hotel. No way in hell I would be home, I never did understand the concept of going out like a "G". I'm good I rather live to see old age then have my picture on a T-Shirt in my 20's.

Richard Pryor said it best in the movie Harlem Nights "What are they gonna put on your tombstone? "Here lies a man, 27 years old. He died, but he ain't no punk." Hey man, that's bullshit. OK? You know when you die? When you're 89... got your children and your grandchildren around the bed... that's cool. It ain't cool to die at 27."

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If his shit got stolen and he got beat, you guys think the people who did it are just gonna be strolling around town just hanging out? Fuck, you guys make it sound like cops have GPS straight to wherever the bad guys are at and call bullshit because they haven't been caught within 24 hours of this shit going down.

He knows where the uncle/girlfriend live. The cops will find the others through questioning these two. Calm down, bro.

Naw, Llbox does have a point. You guys always call bs on everything unless there is proof.

Unless these people are from Flint..I don't think there is no reason to call the cops....unless you already did...which I hope you have done.

If you want your shit back, go get it. You obviously know who has it and where it's at...go follow them to it. Most likely they still have it in their hands or you can track them straight to it. Unless this is an insurance fraud deal...if so...I wish you luck. Would've had better luck hiring an arsonist

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I doubt that the OP id lieong or scaming us. I have tslked to him a few times, nice guy. As for why he would go on SMD? Maybe he has no where to talj about it and just wants some reassurance.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

police report was filed at midnight my time all the way to 1:30 they brough me home and now i sit by the door witha bat and knife im soo tired and frustrated and sleepy and mad and hurtn itz a fukked up feeling i assure u

He filed the report before coming on here.

I'm just trying to show you guys the other side if this story is true. Put yourselves in the GF's/Uncles shoes. If you just beat someone, took their car, and that person knows who you are and knows where you live, do you think the best idea would be to hang out at home?

Well it's a shame if the OP doesn't have any vengeful friends. I have 9 of my family members that'd back me up and 10+big black guys who will do anything to beat someone's ass if they knew they could get away with it and some other friends who would help as well. Sorry, if this happened to a friend or someone I knew really well and they knew who did it...they'd have a pissed off group after them...and they'd be found within a day if they were still in Flint...But that's Flint. >: )

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Sorry to hear what happened bro.... do what normal people do and press charges and keep calling and bugging the cops... our town sucks and they're killing people daily..I know these people fed on fear so if you stay scared they win...hit me up in a text with more info..that's right my bad they got your phone too...well stay up

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thatz those 209 huddys. Id skrape her shit.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Im an Internet gangsta... I wont talk about illegal activities anymore.-

wtf how did i talk about illegal activity?? all i said is he should of man up.. damn talk about keeping it real.. don't get all butt hurt and delete my comment LT1 its not like i said he should go over their kill the motherfucker.

Archived