n8ball2013 Posted April 12, 2012 Author Report Posted April 12, 2012 if you see something stupid use the report to moderator feature. if you are mobile go into their profile and report the member. if its someone giving bad advice correct it. That will never change. We are striving to become a better community. Giving bad advice is not part of a good community. Thats like the neighbor who steals your paper everyday. But instead of saying. Dude you are so fucking stupid I cant believe you'd recommend that you must be the biggest fucking idiot I've ever seen. Tone it down. There is no one here who lacks the intellect to form a coherent counter argument to blatantly wrong information. Face it. This place is huge. Its one of the largest car audio sites ever. Steve is arguably the most famous car audio individual thats come along in the history of the hobby. We will attract noobs. We will attract people who are out to prove to the world that they are better than everyone else. We will attract haters and trolls. You know how oyu get rid of the trolls? You dont feed them Then i post all their info online for everyone to make fun of. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Purplehaze Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 You know how oyu get rid of the trolls? You dont feed them Then i post all their info online for everyone to make fun of. Bahaha! Get em N8! And come on guys, be nice! Kinda reminds me of my first few months here. I got bashed pretty hard for my airbag monitor. And using Kicker products. But I'll have to say, I'm sure glad I didn't take it to heart. Cause that monitor has been one of the coolest things about my car! And the Kicker comments were definitely my motivation for "proving people wrong" My point is, if someone does give you a hard time, or treats you like an idiot, don't run away with your tail between your legs. Just take it as it is, and keep on keepin on! Oh and I am behind ya 100% on this N8.... Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Lbox88 Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 Just take it as it is, and keep on keepin on! Lol, made think of Joe Dirt "Life's a garden, dig it" UBL | Build Log
Purplehaze Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 Lol, made think of Joe Dirt "Life's a garden, dig it" Lol, funny you say that, I just watched that movie for the first time night before last. Now I just gotta find a mullet wig like that! Then I'll be cool.... Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Landon75 Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 I've been seeing threads in other forums ( not that they matter) that they came to see what's up at SMD with good intentions and they just get a bad vibe from mods and members and don't join. I hope everyone can try and be a little nicer but I know there are some times that noobs really seem like they are trolling and you just kind of go, really? Most likely they are just misinformed by their ignorant friends and people flame him and he leaves. I'll leave it at that, everything was all ready said by N8.
Amart88 Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 I agree 100% with this thread. I find a lot of the time some people just cant handle constructive criticism. It's like a person asks for advice, the get some advice, they don't like that advice so the proceed to getting defensive. If someone is trying to help and not being ignorant than there is no reason to be ignorant back. Thats my feelings on it. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
HHR Ed Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 I would love to start an anti-bullying campaign for car audio Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
KillaCam Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 What about those people with 1 post coming here asking about SOTM? Report them? I don't think its breaking any rules but its annoying none the less. ...freeloaders And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Tebo Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 finally someone said this.... 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
Lbox88 Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 The insta-butthurt noob from constructive criticism is what gets to me. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.