Economics

University of Michigan

basically i hate my life and dont have much time for bass projects.

U of M... Lots of friends that go there... If i ever make it there imma have to get a demo from you

yessir ill be here just let me know!

i hear that economics is a better choice than business. something with there are a ton of business majors and two something with a different aspect. anyone enlighten me who is taking economics?

Well for economics here you just have a broader choice for future job positions, where in the B school you specialize more in a particular field of business, if that makes sense.

Electrical engineering, Pitt...woo! Hope to have my B.S. in a couple years. Maybe not at this rate though.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

University of Cincinnati

I wanted mechanical engineering, but apparently so does everyone else in the world. For my class you needed a 3.5 to make it.......I'm not that smart.

I just transferred Aerospace Engineering. It's like a sister to Mechanical.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

University of Cincinnati

I wanted mechanical engineering, but apparently so does everyone else in the world. For my class you needed a 3.5 to make it.......I'm not that smart.

I just transferred Aerospace Engineering. It's like a sister to Mechanical.

I would think that aerospace would be a tougher field to get into

1349713160_rte.png

All you engineering guys watch out. A lot of positions want you to travel, and that's what I got stuck in. The travel is not nearly as fun as it sounds when you start working 12-18 hour days.

P.S. I went to Ferris for EET, wife went to Ferris and U of M for Social work, we're one year out now.

P.P.S. Grand Valley blows at hockey :D:P

All you engineering guys watch out. A lot of positions want you to travel, and that's what I got stuck in. The travel is not nearly as fun as it sounds when you start working 12-18 hour days.

P.S. I went to Ferris for EET, wife went to Ferris and U of M for Social work, we're one year out now.

P.P.S. Grand Valley blows at hockey :D:P

Hey what about every other sport that hockey? we don't have a varsity hockey team our club team kicked some ass the past 4 years tho.

1349713160_rte.png

Going to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology for Computer Engineering, almost done with my Jr year. Might minor in Computer Science, most of the way there so might as well.