Second Skin Audio

sundown vs skar audio...help

Ok so im gonna be putting a new set up in my 05 GMC 2500...and im having hell deciding what to do. Im going to be doing the big 3 real soon with 1/0 awg...and same size wire running to my mtx ta810001...it pushes 1500 rms at 1 ohm.. Supposedly. Now I just got to figure out sub wise what I want to do. I have one fi x 12 right now and it's definitely not enough. What im going for is a very aggressive low that shakes everything but I also want it to be loud... The biggest I want to go is 1 15. I can spend about 300$ for new sub(s)... Skar audio doesn't look as well built as sundown but YouTube videos prove that skar can hit very hard. So if anyone has any suggestions to help me out I would greatly appreciate it even if it has to do with other brands.

This is a VS thread

I predict 37 seconds until lock

Both are well built subwoofers Bumpin49, both would impress you - they are designed around focusing on different applications. If you are looking for the Low End as described specifically I'd recommend the VVX-15, if SPL go with the Sundown SA-15.

For future reference - mods don't allow comparison's here.

-Kevin

Edited by skaraudio

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg