Second Skin Audio

well, each split of the port should have half the cross sectional area of the combined port. So either move the back end of the L half the distance to the back wall, or double the width of the distance between the sides of the combined section.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Not sure if that is enough port area, not a port math person myself. It does look like your port stays the same width (3") after it bends into your enclosure. If that is the case, you need to fix that.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Not enough info.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well, each split of the port should have half the cross sectional area of the combined port. So either move the back end of the L half the distance to the back wall, or double the width of the distance between the sides of the combined section.

Dang, thanks that makes sense. totally overlooked that! But there wouldn't be a problem splitting the port? as opposed to having one single port channel? Thats my real question. & guys the box is 3.5 cuft., with 13 inches of port per cube, tuned to 33hz.

GeekSquad Lead Autotech

MECP Advanced Certified Installer

2016 Ford Mustang S550

Stock system for now..

Standard slot vent looks good to me.

As stated, just make sure you work the port width right.

If I have minimal turbulence with my setup:

100_0302.jpg

Then you should be good with a normal rectangle slot vent. Make sure it isn't to tall and skinny either that could end up hurting you.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Dang, thanks that makes sense. totally overlooked that! But there wouldn't be a problem splitting the port? as opposed to having one single port channel? Thats my real question. & guys the box is 3.5 cuft., with 13 inches of port per cube, tuned to 33hz.

as long as both subs get identical signal you should be fine, all other factors considered.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.