Inside West Coast Customs

Except its an automatic...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

its got a sport mode. Im down wtih the automatic im lazy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ah that aint too bad so, so a murdered out, suicide doored cts-v to drive home in to smash that chick he has....

I may not like him... but I wouldnt mind being him :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Theyve done some sick builds. From 'Pimp My Ride', they had another show called 'Street Customs', and this one. They do some sick work. Just because its not an unfinished box doing 150s doesnt mean its not impressive.

:)

I think theyre wack. They really don't do anything custom, let's put TVs here, rims here, exhaust here, paint job...done..

That's what I also think of Unique Auto sports.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

I think theyre wack. They really don't do anything custom, let's put TVs here, rims here, exhaust here, paint job...done.

Even Biebers caddy. Engine bay was still the stock color (huge pet prevent of mine) and I didn't watch it all but didnt someone else do the doors? Interior work seemed meh.

If anything, their paintjobs can be really nice...they can also be super ricer and gay.

now this is definetely a hater comment.

seriously they do NOTHING custom..lets get real here.

I like the show. I just wish that they used some differant companys for audio/rims/tires/suspension and stuff like that. But I understand that they use a companys in which they are partners with. Some of the episodes i do just erase before I even watch them, just not intrested in some of it.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I admire their bodywork and metal fabrication, especially when they do that thing where they put a new car's interior inside an old car, and they do some sick paint jobs, but I don't really like the fact that they rush everything at the end, but then again, I don't know how shops really work, could be a very common thing, or customization takes a lot longer than what West Coast Customs does.

I don't like the audio section that much though, the guy is kinda bad at it, like he put 3 sealed 8's in a lancer, and left no space in the back to put anything and had them facing the trunk, and he only seems to build only sealed enclosures, I've never seen a ported enclosure from him. If I had the money, I'd left them do bodywork, and paint jobs, but audio, I won't let them get near it.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I love that show. The CTS-V was sick... Im with Team HT on the paint engine bay part but I would take forever just to try and paint that... Why not just get a black Cadi to start with?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived