Post your battle wounds!

Most of these stories are crazy N8's doesn't surprise me he is a crazy sum bish Kyle you should be a rapper don't you know that glad you're okay though the rest of you need to learn one rule my father always taught me and that is "if you get jumped just remember one thing, guard ya grill"

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Mine are all lame, and no pics since they were all Polaroids and went up in smoke when my parents house burned down.

Around 2-3 y/o I was jumping on the couch like a jackass kid, fell, and dislocated a shoulder.

When I was 6, I tried pulling my neighbor's dog off the cat food. Dig whipped around and clamped onto my face. Somewhere around 13-16 stiches, I have a crescent shaped scar in my forehead, two small scars on either side of my nose by my eyes, and a small bald spot by my right temple.

Around 8ish, was running from the barn to the house, slipped on some loose gravel, and buried a rock in my hand. Still have a small scar in right palm.

At about 14, was out practicing for an archery comp, and went to pull an arrow that was really deep in the target. Leaned back reefing on it, arrow slipped and the nock slammed my leg. Thought nothing of it, kept practicing til my leg felt warm. Looked down to see a large blood stain. Turns out the nock took a pretty hefty chunk of skin off. Have a scar on my left thigh.

nothing crazy... broken hand. partially broken nose. messed up knees. tons of sprained ankles. and im 20.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

nothing crazy... broken hand. partially broken nose. messed up knees. tons of sprained ankles. and im 20.

Same here. Sprained wrists, broken nose, torn cartilage in both knees, and sprained my ankles a few times.

The newest one is a sciatic nerve in my back. SOB HURTS!

The broken nose story is pretty funny looking back at it. God I was such an idiot kid. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

welllll I'm not telling the whole story, because I don't feel like it :) I got shot 7 times in 2008 9mm hollow points. Here's the fall out. (no I wasn't a drug dealer or stupid shit)

legs3.jpg

one of the litle buggers

How are you standing? I got a large tatto on my calf and could barly stand up.

Pussies don't sign up for the infantry :)

I was holding onto the desk iirc. I couldn't flatten my feet out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

We must have a similar thread from a while back because I remember N8's story and I remember Kyles lol.

Sheesh only scar I have is above my upper lip from when I was like 2 years old and decided I was man enough to shave like my old man haha. Only injuries I have are dislocated right arm, then I fractured the same arm and my dental implants for my top front teeth due to knocking them out in 8th grade and dentists realized after my senior year in high school that my body wasn't accepting the root canal for the one that came completely out and they needed to extract it b/c my body was eating it away slowly.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

damn some awesome stories in here,

when i was about 7 went off a bike jump and ended up with the bike stand going in my head after i fell off in mid air there was 8 stitches (dont ask me how it happened cos i dont have a clue) in the same year i was walking under a street sign that was very low and stood up very quick thinking i was clear of the sign but nope went straight into my head had to get like 15 stitches for that,

and the day before i started high school i broke my wrist while rollerskating up a half pipe but fell back down it, thats all my bad injuries

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Damn Kyle. That's all bad. I'm glad you are all good! And N8, wish I were there with ya. I wouldn't mind beating the f*ck outta him watch ya.

And I haven't broken anything or sprained anything.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

a friend of mine shot me in the upper thigh from about 3 or 4 feet away with a bb gun. i felt like like i got kicked in the balls so i was sure she shot my sack, but what apparently happened is it went in and made its way(just under the skin) about 2 inches closer to my sack and i guess it tapped it before it stopped. its still in my leg.

Archived