The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

Dude the back came out awesome! What amps are you looking at getting? How much power total?

Well....I had been keeping this a secret but I think everyone I was trying to keep it a secret from knows already lol

That was just 1 of 4 :slayer:

IMAG0866.jpg

Plan is a single 3500 @ .5 per zv4...we will see if they can handle it. Amps will be fine but I don't have much rise so the subs might not be too happy, we shall see.

Your build is sick man. Tuned in to see what's next.

Thank you sir! You'll be happy you did. Its about to get good.

Looks super awesome. You have a hell of a bank

Getting there!

<3 caps

So much. I dropped from 14.4 to 13. on a burp with the one sundown before. With the caps....I drop to 14.0. I can't wait to put the rest of them in with all the amps and see how they start working once I drop down into the battery reserve.

Oh and yeah I'm a dumbass. I wasn't getting signal to my sub RCAs because........

wait for it

........My PAC-LC1 was turned down from when I was testing with the TL :Doh:

Now that things are playing, it is awesome. Voltage is great, things are loud for what they are, all is good with the world lol. These next few days are going to be spent seeing just how loud I can get things with the single 3.5k. We were at 153.4 sealed on the dash at 30hz before. I am testing a new front port and adding the 4 banks of caps. May try a few other things, we shall see where we end up.

Then, I will be putting in the rest of the amps and caps in time to travel to BC for the IASCA Western Canadian Finals 3x on the 24th.

Edit: checked my notebook, edited voltages lol

Team NorthWestSPL

Dude the back came out awesome! What amps are you looking at getting? How much power total?

Well....I had been keeping this a secret but I think everyone I was trying to keep it a secret from knows already lol

That was just 1 of 4 :slayer:

IMAG0866.jpg

Plan is a single 3500 @ .5 per zv4...we will see if they can handle it. Amps will be fine but I don't have much rise so the subs might not be too happy, we shall see.

Your build is sick man. Tuned in to see what's next.

Thank you sir! You'll be happy you did. Its about to get good.

Looks super awesome. You have a hell of a bank

Getting there!

<3 caps

So much. I dropped from 14.4 to 13.4 on a burp with the one sundown before. With the caps....I drop to 14.2. I can't wait to put the rest of them in with all the amps and see how they start working once I drop down into the battery reserve.

Oh and yeah I'm a dumbass. I wasn't getting signal to my sub RCAs because........

wait for it

........My PAC-LC1 was turned down from when I was testing with the TL :Doh:

Now that things are playing, it is awesome. Voltage is great, things are loud for what they are, all is good with the world lol. These next few days are going to be spent seeing just how loud I can get things with the single 3.5k. We were at 153.4 sealed on the dash at 30hz before. I am testing a new front port and adding the 4 banks of caps. May try a few other things, we shall see where we end up.

Then, I will be putting in the rest of the amps and caps in time to travel to BC for the IASCA Western Canadian Finals 3x on the 24th.

awesome dude! Wouldn't it be better to test ports on full power? Seems like fecupe2001 on here said he had to raise port area once he added more power.

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

^You're 100% correct, I'll need to do more testing once I get things on full power. This last front port I am testing is going to be tuned much lower than the others I have tried, so I'm mostly just testing the concept for now and then if it works, i'll start really testing on full power.

I also really just want to see how loud I can get things on low power, if the port works like I am hoping it will, I should be into the 154s sealed with only 3.5k.

Team NorthWestSPL

Awesome build man. I'm tempted to try something with caps soon but i need to really weigh up the cost vs actual benefit. We don't seem to use them in the UK so i'd have to research the pros and cons.

They are just starting to become more "mainstream" here in competition. Benefits are higher operating voltages and huge weight savings. Simply put, caps like these will help any system hold higher voltage for longer. Do your research tho, you'll like what you read.

nice work!! im loving every bit of it

Thank you!

Team NorthWestSPL

Just caught up on a week's worth of updates. Sick work.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Just caught up as well and damn.....just jealous of everything, love what's been done here, those are great scores on ONE AMP! can't wait to see once all is hooked up. Those caps made a difference, wow! I like how clean the back looks too, you did a great job man, and the gear you used...... :droolcup:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Awesome setup!!

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Archived