I pre-ordered and since it just turned midnight here i am downloading it. Can't wait to play it!

edit

This can't be a good sign. The updater is already updating itself and it just released. lol

I am downloading it right know has i speak. I will give it a try see if i like it.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Fail game for the fail of the year

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

had mine preordered for over 2 years now...cant get it till the morning :(

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I know what a good game is, and blizzard stopped making good games when they made Wrath of The Lich King for wow. Everything went downhill from there. They just want money. Take a look in the game Path of Exile, an amazing game that Blizzard will definitely need to worry about as a competitor for D3. Along with that, if they don't have Matt Eulmen on the soundtrack for D3, I highly doubt the game will sound good. Main thing is, Diablo 2 was AN AMAZING game, and was a huge success and that is something hard to follow in a sequel. Back in the original days of Blizzard, it was all about making quality and make sure the game works. Now it is just release a release, make money and put things out as fast as possible. Nothing on D3, just the creators.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I know what a good game is, and blizzard stopped making good games when they made Wrath of The Lich King for wow. Everything went downhill from there. They just want money. Take a look in the game Path of Exile, an amazing game that Blizzard will definitely need to worry about as a competitor for D3. Along with that, if they don't have Matt Eulmen on the soundtrack for D3, I highly doubt the game will sound good. Main thing is, Diablo 2 was AN AMAZING game, and was a huge success and that is something hard to follow in a sequel. Back in the original days of Blizzard, it was all about making quality and make sure the game works. Now it is just release a release, make money and put things out as fast as possible. Nothing on D3, just the creators.

The fact that wrath of the lich king is an xpac proves the point sani made in your failed attempt.

EDIT: World of warcraft is the most successful game produced that still has millions playing 7 years after release.

Once i tire of MoP i'll give D3 a go around to see how much i like it.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

How is it "release a release" when they have been pushing the release date back for a few years now...... fixing bugs and making tweeks. Diablo and Diablo 2 revolutionised mmorpg game play period.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Archived