Got this in my Mailbox.. What would you do?

Respect and follow the dB Drag Racing Creed:

I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me.

I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury.

I will never operate my system in violation of the law.

I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion.

I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events.

I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport.

I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well.

just saying

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Respect and follow the dB Drag Racing Creed:

I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me.

I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury.

I will never operate my system in violation of the law.

I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion.

I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events.

I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport.

I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well.

just saying

none of them works for me.....except for maybe the sixth one....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

terroristic threats. Period. You never know how pissed and unstable the letter's author is. He may be sitting there stewing and even if you never bump in your neighborhood again that person could already have their mind made up to act.

They already wrote and delivered the letter. That is not a normal thing to do and they WILL go further next time. This is basic antisocial behavior. That guy's anger will NEVER go away.

Involve the police. Never bump at home. Mow the lawn with a gun on your hip, worked for me when a neighbor acted stupid about my kids playing basket ball in the culdasack...

don't be an idiot and bump your bass at your house, it's disrespectful, someone has to do something to get you to stop bumping it, btw..please stop making 20 second videos, try editing. :shrug:

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

lol u got a stalker man. i got 1 of those b4 myself. just bump away and say fuck the neighbors if they suck.

Hello, and welcome to Dumbassology 101. This suggestion is exactly the opposite of what you should do. What we have here is a classic case of "I'm seeking attention because mommy and daddy don't love me." In situations such as these, the "badass" who posted this suggestion thinks that they can do whatever they want, whenever they want. Anybody who doesn't agree with their point of view or opinions is instantly labeled something along the lines of "hater", or in this case "stalker."

/class

I still stick with my original statement somewhat, except I'd like to add that you should maybe go door to door or write letters to people in your neighborhood letting them know that you apologize for listening to your system so loud at home but that you don't think threats towards your property/safety were appropriate either. Let everybody know that you won't be disturbing them again but that you also take your security seriously.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

^ this.

You already know you're in the wrong so no arguments there. And I can see where breaking into your home is definitely crossing the line. Maybe even put some jabs in that if they had balls they wouldnt have found such a passive aggressive method to convey their feelings.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm not going to view his post, but I can only assume it is more idiocy that is seriously facepalm worthy.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived