Second Skin Audio

SA-8 D4 box?

newb4976

my brother read it and told me that he would read what i posed and like what he thought was a bad thing to put, i guess he didn't think anything i said was any good, as for the thread jacking? all i did it try to get all of the Nazis and trolls off that guys back.

yes, i bought a $180 sub, and then i went and bought a Boss CX1100M amp, no electrical upgrades, im using an amp kit from best buy for like 45 bucks i think its 4 gauge

Give people a chance to help you. If you try and force it by being annoying and breaking forum rules, no one is going to care.

And you flaunt an SA-8 like it's something amazing. It's not like the surround is made from baby seal skins, the magnet from moon-rock, and the cone: one solid piece of diamond.

Chill out, don't be annoying act like god's gift to the world. Let people come to help with what you originally posted vs. distracting them with other things.

yeah, i plan on waiting and i really do appreciate the help, but trolls just are pointless, at least i got some of the ones off of that other post so maybe the guy that started that one can get some real help like i have gotten.

And im not TRYING to be annoying, nor flaunt the SA-8, which may not be a lot for you but it is for me.

Archived