well shit, I might be goin to a scrap yard this weekend so I'll take a look around there and let you know man

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

fuck man good luck i hope you can fix it

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

fuck man good luck i hope you can fix it

Thanks man

Well, I decided to start over, I already know my mistakes, and already played around with torres since my box was too wide, and too tall, because I learned the hard way that just because the inside fits a certain dimension doesn't mean the opening fits that dimension, if I built my box inside the trunk, then it would have worked, but I guess I have to build a new box now.

I'm gonna use the current for home use, will probably make a great HT box

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

been there done that. measure twice cut once. could have been worse though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm still bummed about it man. But like Nate said, been there done that. But, since you know your mistakes, the new box should come out looking a lot better than the first version of it! Good luck Thales :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

been there done that. measure twice cut once. could have been worse though.

Well, guess this is the case of measure twice, build once

You're right Nate, it could have been worse, this problem can be simply fixed with a new box, just got to work around my opening dimensions, not inside dimensions now.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Sux to hear the box didnt fit. I really feel you on that one. I've even a FAR WORSE trunk. So bad boxes are built in 2 or more sections to get shit in :(

RISE AND SHINE! u can do it :)

:popcorn:

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Sux to hear the box didnt fit. I really feel you on that one. I've even a FAR WORSE trunk. So bad boxes are built in 2 or more sections to get shit in :(

RISE AND SHINE! u can do it :)

:popcorn:

Thanks man

I have a new box idea now, I keep the same cubic ft, and tuning, but 2 inches shorter on height, and gonna make use of the extra depth I have. Also thinking of the idea of subs up, and port facing the cabin as well.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

sweet

I'm gonna have to redo everything as well, blew my mono block's power wire fuse cause of loose strands due to trying to fit 0 gauge into a 4 gauge terminal, so I ordered new fuses, and a reducer to help with that.

I'm gonna take everything out, and rerun everything, run the rca's on one side only, and run the turn on, remote, and voltmeter wire along with the power wire on the other side, zip tie everything

My dad is gonna help me out with paying for the materials for the new box since he thought my current box was great, and felt bad it didn't fit.

The new box design I have in mind is 2.5 inches shorter than my current box, and is longer to still get the same cubes and tuning, and the subs are gonna face up, so I'm basically gonna copy Terry Brocks except I'm not going for strictly spl, this box will just make it easier for me to work with, and take out when I need to. Luckily, I have a lot of titebond 2 laying around, spare 2' dowels, and even spare mdf for the small stuff like the port holder

I'm gonna take my time to build this box, so don't expect it to be done soon.

I learned alot building my current box, and gonna use those skills, and not the mistakes to build the new one to be even stronger. Also not gonna use suede anymore, gonna use trunk liner carpet, suede sucks to work with, and expensive.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

i meant more pics :)

I see no point in pics now, I haven't done anything yet

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived