Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Wow... Just wow. That's all I can say. I really appreciate all the comments! It really uplifted my spirit. After everything I went thru with tantric then iraggi I'm not going to lie, I was feeling down pretty bad. But after reading y'all's comments I am greatly appreciated! I truely mean that

You know damn well this community has got your back lol now get to building a ridiculously loud and over the top hummer

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I don't think David will have any Yoga pants pics... He's got a GF now

since when has having a gf stopped anyone?

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Geezus I have like over 20 replies on this thread in my mailbox and not one about the build. Unfollowed until Berger gets this thing back.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Ooh yeah i forgot you were building with tantric, damn this has been the build from hell so far lol. Hopefully you get it back sooner vs later, fix the mess and get her goin again!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

That Tantric air freshener doeeeeee

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

It's a shame these two can't get along but it is what it is. I respect both of them for what they bring to the table for my build. But their history goes back way before this build. Dave has taken this build on as if it were his own. I can't even begin to list the things he's done on his own to make this final build all that it will be. Since I first felt with Iraggi alternator years ago, he's been nothing but a stand up guy with me. When he came back on the scene and started doing some crazy multi alt setups it was a no brainer that I wanted him to do mine. That's nothing against DC Power and their product but I just wanted something crazy and over the top and iraggi was my best bet. Since he started on them I have no complaints. He's a pro, I'm not, and I trust him 100%. His comparing me to a 5 year old was pretty accurate...alternators are not my thing and he would be a fool to let me impose something that doesn't make sense in such a big build as this. Of course I research and ask around but at the end of the day, the alts are his project. At the same time, I have the same respect for Dave and his abilities. Nobody's perfect but for his age he has an incredible about of knowledge. I know that he always has my best interest at heart so that's never an issue either. Unfortunately with these guys there is just a lot of bad blood but that won't affect my truck because they're both out for that's best for me. I guess it's easier to beat up on Iraggi because of some things that have happened in the past but he's ok in my eyes. I do think it's unfair that everyone is allowed to dump on Iraggi and he can't defend himself on here. I thought I saw an admin say that all the drama wouldn't be tolerated so I'm not sure why it's ok now. So whoever has issues with him, I'd appreciate it if you don't let it be known on this thread. I know you guys are only trying to look out for me but I'm not one for all the drama. So let's just keep it positive and enjoy the build... After the alts it's off to get the dash and console done and then it's Dave's turn to work his magic.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Trippi no one has said that Dom can't defend himself. He's not banned. He has burnt alot of bridges and there will be alot of things people disagree with on the way he did your setup. It almost seems like hes doing this just to spite berger as well. Just remember there is no love lost between the ENTIRE car audio community as a whole and Dom at this point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But Trippi, I think what everyone is commenting on is the fact that while you think Iraggi is a "stand up guy", which is your opinion and that's fine, he went against the wishes and instructions of your installer, which in turn is an extension of you. If you took your Hummer in to les Schwab and asked for a specific style of wheel, in black, 24" tall, with 30 series tires on it, and paid for those. Then come back to get the truck and you have chrome 15's with monster tires on it cause that's what they thought would look better, you'd be pissed. From what we're hearing, and correct me if I'm wrong, Iraggi was asked to do the alts, but there was a gas tank to go in there, the positive cables were blue and negative cables were silver, and some other things. And he went in and basically said Fuck you to David and did it his way, to spite him and then publicly criticized him when David asked him about in on Facebook. That, at least to me, would've been cause to feel like he was saying a big fat Fuck you to me too (you in this case). At the end of the day, he's a business, he's paid to do a job as asked, and that's all. And what reputable alternator or power business would put that insane amount of power in there and NOT FUSE THE SHIT?!

He may be your "stand up guy" be he's fucking you and David on this one cause of their "bad blood". The only guy here being professional, and stand up, is David for saying forget it I'll figure something out to get the job done. You don't put this much time, money and effort in to a build like this, to have someone forget that the cable colors are opposite up front vs in back and then poof you're Hummer is a flaming pile of shit! You're willing to take a chance on that after spending this much on this build? That's a sad sad thing.

David, I'm sorry buddy, you're a hell of a guy, and you do kick ass work and I for one wish you were on my side of the country cause I could use your knowledge to help me out. But I'm done with this. I'm unfollowing. I can't watch you waste your time anymore. It's sad. I'll watch Cody's build now, and hopefully get to see some of your Genius there, unimpeded.

I sure hope he's making you a shit ton of money off this build. I truely do, but it wouldn't be enough at this point, not for me at least.

There is a reason he doesn't fuse alternators. A very good reason.....

Alternators need a constant connection to a battery. It's that simple if the truck is started without a battery connected all of the alternators CAN become damaged; same thing as why you don't fuse them to the front battery.... F the fuse pops the alternator has no charging post no where for the current to flow, it's very similar to hot swapping Rcas on a headunit

It's funny u all say Iraggi can defend himself on here :lol2: ya fucking right u all jump on him in 2 seconds just like how skar sucks what a joke

I just wanna see trippi burger and Iraggi comments in here not a bunch of stupid arguments

I come in here to get build ideas from burger not watch a bunch of bullshitters who don't half half of the alternators or half the power subs or speakers in this truck

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived