^_^ Gem132 Posted July 17, 2012 Report Posted July 17, 2012 :popcorn: Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
knowledge Posted July 22, 2012 Report Posted July 22, 2012 hhmmm REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
basebalz13 Posted July 25, 2012 Author Report Posted July 25, 2012 I'm hoping to be where I want by this weekend and I'll be posting some pics finally!!! My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
Keith77 Posted July 25, 2012 Report Posted July 25, 2012 I won't be holding my breath! Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
quakecitystudio Posted July 25, 2012 Report Posted July 25, 2012 Are the doors double sided, so there's speakers on the inside as well as the outside, so that when you roll down the windows there's more speakers? Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer -------------- Deep Sector Boom...
Ram Posted July 25, 2012 Report Posted July 25, 2012 Are the doors double sided, so there's speakers on the inside as well as the outside, so that when you roll down the windows there's more speakers? lol, no.
Trippi Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 I'm hoping to be where I want by this weekend and I'll be posting some pics finally!!! weekend is almost over bob the builder I won't be holding my breath! if you do I hope you have life insurance lol Are the doors double sided, so there's speakers on the inside as well as the outside, so that when you roll down the windows there's more speakers? i think i know what you're trying to say... i think. Like , is there a wall facing out of the rear doors? If so, yes little update: All of the subs should be built by this week. They were just waiting on the coils and they were supposed to come in last week. I have learned that asking when when when isn't gonna make them come any faster. I still need to save up for the amps and speakers and then things will start moving again. Thanks ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Haha lol at the life insurance comment, trippi's got jokes! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.