i think it would ride differently if you put the stock springs back in. it may or may not be an issue. i would rather see helper bags in current rear springs. but im not wild about those either. if you dont have the tallest spring pad in, id get those in asap. thats what I did on my ride when I lowered.

Taller spring pads ehh, I'll have to look into that too. :good:

I think you should quit effing around and just bag the damn thing! Stuff some more shit in that trunk! It can take it!! LOL

I'd bag it in a second, but where in the sam hell am i going to stuff an air tank..... :unknw:

I'd like to save a little room in my trunk...but that ain't working either cuz I cant finish the trim pieces if I keep having issues :aggressive:

It happend to 2 different subs at 2 different times one time I re glued it but happened again so my solution was to just sell them lol.

...just sell them. LOL. Yeah I'm coming to that conclusion. :(

Little by little...I keep getting tempted to tear out my whole build and upgrade......

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Is there a cavity under the trunk? Not inside of it, but like between the spare well and bumper? Do a small one in there, and a couple of compressors. Put the rest of the stuff, solenoids etc, on the back of the trunk where it shuts. Gotta be able to squeeze something somewhere! Could also gut your rear seat! That would be a better more bad ass idea. Just gotta make it happen. I was going to say your trunk lid, but you already have amps there. There you go, ideas. Now run with it! LOL

Yeah Koni's have a lifetime warranty, you should look into getting some new FSD's :)

Whatever spring/shock/strut setup you end up going with I reccomend getting the lifetime alignment from Firestone. It's ~180 (there's a 20$ off coupon online now though!) so as long as you get more than two you'll have it paid for.

There's no clause that disqualifies an alignment after you put on aftermarket parts so I've always thought it's a no brainier :)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

i think it would ride differently if you put the stock springs back in. it may or may not be an issue. i would rather see helper bags in current rear springs. but im not wild about those either. if you dont have the tallest spring pad in, id get those in asap. thats what I did on my ride when I lowered.

I think you should quit effing around and just bag the damn thing! Stuff some more shit in that trunk! It can take it!! LOL

I'd bag it in a second, but where in the sam hell am i going to stuff an air tank..... :unknw:

I'd like to save a little room in my trunk...but that ain't working either cuz I cant finish the trim pieces if I keep having issues :aggressive:

It happend to 2 different subs at 2 different times one time I re glued it but happened again so my solution was to just sell them lol.

Little by little...I keep getting tempted to tear out my whole build and upgrade......

direct swap for the b2s! they have a neo version as well!

Is there a cavity under the trunk? Not inside of it, but like between the spare well and bumper? Do a small one in there, and a couple of compressors. Put the rest of the stuff, solenoids etc, on the back of the trunk where it shuts. Gotta be able to squeeze something somewhere! Could also gut your rear seat! That would be a better more bad ass idea. Just gotta make it happen. I was going to say your trunk lid, but you already have amps there. There you go, ideas. Now run with it! LOL

Space under the trunk??? You've followed this build for a while, dont ya think if I had room under the trunk I would have filled it with batteries/supercaps/bigger sub box already....? ;)

Nope...no spare tire well and not much extra room anywhere.....

The rear seat is pretty thin so there isn't much space there either.

I'd love to, but I don't see it possible unless I use up the empty space in the trunk that I was saving for misc storage and whatnot...but if I do go that route then I might prefer to expand my sub box :spiteful:

Yeah Koni's have a lifetime warranty, you should look into getting some new FSD's :)

Whatever spring/shock/strut setup you end up going with I reccomend getting the lifetime alignment from Firestone. It's ~180 (there's a 20$ off coupon online now though!) so as long as you get more than two you'll have it paid for.

There's no clause that disqualifies an alignment after you put on aftermarket parts so I've always thought it's a no brainier :)

FSD's...havent seen those before.

KONI FSD - Frequency Selective Damping........Whoa! I like the sound of that!

I don't see them available for my M3 though... :(

Lifetime Alignment? Wow, that definitely sounds worth it. I would have to go to a store and check it out though.

I've had issues taking my M3 to normal alignment places since their equipment can't handle my ride height since its soo low.

So I've had to go to specific places that are set up for low vehicles.

I've also had iffy luck on those places actually doing a correct alignment, according to how the car needs to be set up.

I've burned through a couple sets of tires because the alignment was crap, and these tires ain't cheap... :o

Every place I've gone to says the previous place had screwed up the alignment <_<

So this last time, I actually went to a local BMW dealer(stealer) and had them do it. Sure enough it was way outta wack and they apparently corrected it. We'll see...

:good:

direct swap for the b2s! they have a neo version as well!

LOL...back with the B2 talk. Dude, I'm so tempted to get some but I'm trying to keep my funds in check. Maybe if somebody wants to buy my 5K...Hmmm

Wouldn't these look SWEET in my trunk ;)

20130503_215005_zps52a39a7f.jpg

20130503_214901_zps1507c51d.jpg

Is that a rubber stitched surround? Damn that looks nice, and would solve my cone issues.

Or maybe some X2C's.... :droolcup:

X2C152__293081421795891451416_zpsa1a515f

DAMNN, my 9K would love to meet a pair of these...... :shok:

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

• 2 weeks later...

Glued the surround, for the second time, and she seems to be holding....

Just picked up a bit of bling for the DC9K.

Stay tuned! You're gonna like where this is headed... ;)

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:

OK, its Friday so what the hell, how about some sneak peaks.

859-9k%20panel%20sneak1_zpsf3z4urho.jpg

860-9k%20panel%20sneak2_zpsagigjcue.jpg

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:

Plexi milled to look like a circuit board?

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived