So the flip-flop kid strikes again.....

meh get used to it youll have 4 more years of him

Yea I really don't see how Romney will have a chance to beat him in the polls. Unfortunate we have these two idiots to choose from. Ron Paul will have my vote, even though that is a longshot.

seeing as we are in 16 digit debt i wouldn't vote for him if he truly did support it or not

the majority of that wasn't even Obama lol

much of it was the 8 years that Mr. Bush Jr. was in office with his ridiculous war that he started.

bull fucking shit, bush spent 4-5 trillion in his 8 years where obama spent 7 in 3... look up the facts

and we were already 2~ trillion in debt when bush took office...

edit

and i hated bush, but people need to get educated on who the big spender is... we will be at 20 trillion in debt if obama gets a 2nd term, i can almost promise it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

seeing as we are in 16 digit debt i wouldn't vote for him if he truly did support it or not

the majority of that wasn't even Obama lol

much of it was the 8 years that Mr. Bush Jr. was in office with his ridiculous war that he started.

You really need to do some research there guy.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

apologies, my facts were off

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Purp^ you only went on and on about gay men... if you hate or cant stand gayness that much, it should apply across the board, you are a hypocrtie if it doesnt apply to chicks as well. You above two paragraphs are the most ignorant thing I have ever read on this site. It shows how narrow minded you are, and a true redneck. I used to think you were cool, but seriously I just lost all respect for you. If two dudes or two chicks want to be together, why should it matter to you, it isnt gonna turn you gay, and as long as a homosexual respects the fact that you are straight, you could at least have the common courtesy to do the same... As long as it doesnt hurt you or infringe on your pursuit of life liberty and happyness, you shouldnt give a fuck if Bob and Tim are knockin boots. Based On what you wrote above, Ill garauntee you use the N word in regards to black people too... You just an ignorant gravy sweating cousin fucker aren't you. Bring your door panel up here to that upholstery shop, and on your way home stop by my place so I can kick you in the nuts you ignorant hick.

BTW I'm staright as an arrow, married, 2 kids, aaaaaaaaaand me and wifey share a girlfriend.. so that makes my wife part gay, so you just bashed on my wife indirectly...last dude that talked shit about my wife got a vacation in the hospital, and I got a big lawyer bill to stay out of jail.

I dont really view telling someone your going to kick them in the nuts as a bad threat. Sure he posted his opinion in a nice way. Doesnt matter, it's a stupid opinion, and sure he is entitled to his stupid opinion, as much as I am entitled to tell him it's a stupid, antiquated opinion. People with his archaic view points are why this country is going down the shitter. And the parallels he made between homosexuals and child molesters and serial killers is absolutely ridiculous, and to go on about allowing men to marry kids and shit..where did that come from, the original post was soley about OBAMA and his current support of gay marriage, nothing about perverts or serial killers. OK, great, you dont like gays and think they dont have the right to get married, thats fine, but make and use some pertinent examples. Don't spout some bullshit psychological babble that you read in the West Bureau Baptist Church newsletter. Sure it was a little aggressive, so my bad. And as for drawing the conclusion that he is probably a racist isnt out in left field, he's already a bigot so it isnt a big stretch of the mind to assume that since he doesnt like homosexuals, he probably doesnt like other things that are different too, be it color etc. and on top of that, what got me worse, is Ill garauntee that all the while Purp is talking how gay people, men in particular, creep him, yet I bet he is perfectly fine with 2 chicks going at it, so it is just selective? only applies to men? thats some hypocritical bullshit right there aint it? Just as he is allowed to have his backwoods good ol' boy opinion, Im allowed to have mine. And Maxim no one called in sick today and you to play rent-a-mod, did they?

Actually I only have a few things to say.

One is I am very sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention.

Yes I feel the same about females. Call me weird, or ignorant, or whatever. But it is just the way I feel, and I can't help it. To me, it doesn't feel right. And trust me, I have wanted NOT to feel this way, I have tried to accept it, and change my way of thinking.

And to anyone who took exception to my comment about it being a mental disorder, this theory came to me from a friend who is gay. That's right, his name is Richard, he works with my girl, and is a good friend to both of us. Is it not something that's in your mind? Does that not make it mental? And since it's not the natural way of order, and could cause extinction of the human race, does that not make it a disease?

I have a mental disorder, almost everyone does in some way or another, some are just worse than others. No one is perfect. But those who can see and acknowledge their imperfections is a whole hell of a lot close to fixing them. So please don't take what I said about me thinking it was a mental disorder as a way of making fun of, or slamming anyone, in any way. It was only an opinion.

But bigsix, you wanted to take everything I said personal, and threaten me with your bs? Tell me how stupid you think my opinion is all you want, but don't fucking threaten me. Dude, you don't know me, and trust me, YOU DONT WANNA GO THERE. We don't live all that far apart, and if you want to throw around threats and all, I just hope your ready for what's ahead. I never once made this personal, you did. And I would absolutly LOVE to see you try to "get another lawer bill" Dude PLEASE do!!! And let everyone no how that works out for ya.

And Maxum - I didn't even bother reading what you said, and I'm not going to. I had a feeling you would not like what I wrote, and I guess I was right.

I am done with this thread, it's about as worthless as Obama. Or a same sex marriage.

Again, I am sorry that my opinion on this subject was offensive to some. But please don't make any threats unless you plan to bring it: I'm sure someone (N8) can check me out and see that I don't just talk that shit, or just get to pay off someones bills... Violence is something I take very seriously.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Purp^ you only went on and on about gay men... if you hate or cant stand gayness that much, it should apply across the board, you are a hypocrtie if it doesnt apply to chicks as well. You above two paragraphs are the most ignorant thing I have ever read on this site. It shows how narrow minded you are, and a true redneck. I used to think you were cool, but seriously I just lost all respect for you. If two dudes or two chicks want to be together, why should it matter to you, it isnt gonna turn you gay, and as long as a homosexual respects the fact that you are straight, you could at least have the common courtesy to do the same... As long as it doesnt hurt you or infringe on your pursuit of life liberty and happyness, you shouldnt give a fuck if Bob and Tim are knockin boots. Based On what you wrote above, Ill garauntee you use the N word in regards to black people too... You just an ignorant gravy sweating cousin fucker aren't you. Bring your door panel up here to that upholstery shop, and on your way home stop by my place so I can kick you in the nuts you ignorant hick.

BTW I'm staright as an arrow, married, 2 kids, aaaaaaaaaand me and wifey share a girlfriend.. so that makes my wife part gay, so you just bashed on my wife indirectly...last dude that talked shit about my wife got a vacation in the hospital, and I got a big lawyer bill to stay out of jail.

I dont really view telling someone your going to kick them in the nuts as a bad threat. Sure he posted his opinion in a nice way. Doesnt matter, it's a stupid opinion, and sure he is entitled to his stupid opinion, as much as I am entitled to tell him it's a stupid, antiquated opinion. People with his archaic view points are why this country is going down the shitter. And the parallels he made between homosexuals and child molesters and serial killers is absolutely ridiculous, and to go on about allowing men to marry kids and shit..where did that come from, the original post was soley about OBAMA and his current support of gay marriage, nothing about perverts or serial killers. OK, great, you dont like gays and think they dont have the right to get married, thats fine, but make and use some pertinent examples. Don't spout some bullshit psychological babble that you read in the West Bureau Baptist Church newsletter. Sure it was a little aggressive, so my bad. And as for drawing the conclusion that he is probably a racist isnt out in left field, he's already a bigot so it isnt a big stretch of the mind to assume that since he doesnt like homosexuals, he probably doesnt like other things that are different too, be it color etc. and on top of that, what got me worse, is Ill garauntee that all the while Purp is talking how gay people, men in particular, creep him, yet I bet he is perfectly fine with 2 chicks going at it, so it is just selective? only applies to men? thats some hypocritical bullshit right there aint it? Just as he is allowed to have his backwoods good ol' boy opinion, Im allowed to have mine. And Maxim no one called in sick today and you to play rent-a-mod, did they?

Actually I only have a few things to say.

One is I am very sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention.

Yes I feel the same about females. Call me weird, or ignorant, or whatever. But it is just the way I feel, and I can't help it. To me, it doesn't feel right. And trust me, I have wanted NOT to feel this way, I have tried to accept it, and change my way of thinking.

And to anyone who took exception to my comment about it being a mental disorder, this theory came to me from a friend who is gay. That's right, his name is Richard, he works with my girl, and is a good friend to both of us. Is it not something that's in your mind? Does that not make it mental? And since it's not the natural way of order, and could cause extinction of the human race, does that not make it a disease?

I have a mental disorder, almost everyone does in some way or another, some are just worse than others. No one is perfect. But those who can see and acknowledge their imperfections is a whole hell of a lot close to fixing them. So please don't take what I said about me thinking it was a mental disorder as a way of making fun of, or slamming anyone, in any way. It was only an opinion.

But bigsix, you wanted to take everything I said personal, and threaten me with your bs? Tell me how stupid you think my opinion is all you want, but don't fucking threaten me. Dude, you don't know me, and trust me, YOU DONT WANNA GO THERE. We don't live all that far apart, and if you want to throw around threats and all, I just hope your ready for what's ahead. I never once made this personal, you did. And I would absolutly LOVE to see you try to "get another lawer bill" Dude PLEASE do!!! And let everyone no how that works out for ya.

And Maxum - I didn't even bother reading what you said, and I'm not going to. I had a feeling you would not like what I wrote, and I guess I was right.

I am done with this thread, it's about as worthless as Obama. Or a same sex marriage.

Again, I am sorry that my opinion on this subject was offensive to some. But please don't make any threats unless you plan to bring it: I'm sure someone (N8) can check me out and see that I don't just talk that shit, or just get to pay off someones bills... Violence is something I take very seriously.

One MAJOR issue with not allowing them to get married is the fact if something serious happens to them, and they are unconscious and in the hospital, their significant other CANNOT be with them. If you were with some one for YEARS and they were in a horrible accident, and was told you could not be with them in their potentially last few minutes/hours, that would kill you inside would it not?

Personally, I think everyone should have the right to be with who they choose to be, as long as both people want it, granted age comes into play, no going below the legal age limit.

edit

I never have understood why what other people do, effects other people so much.. unless something is illegal, I dont see the reason to care about what other people do.

and to me, to say some one cannot do something is taking away their rights, and NO ones rights should ever be taken away..

nice quote to think about

"All rights are individuals. We do not get our rights because we belong to a group, whether it's homosexual, women, minorities - it leads us astray. So it's much more important to understand that all individuals have the right to their life, if they do no harm you don't try to do a whole lot about it. If you want to change people, you change them through persuasion, through family values and church values. But you can't do it through legislation because force doesn't work... A group can't force themselves on anybody else. So there should be no affirmative action for any group, so if a homosexual group wanted to enforce their way on us, there's no right to do that either."

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I'm responding to this 5 days after the last post was made purely to point out that you went on a long-winded rant about why you see homosexuals as mentally diseased and that because of this they should never be allowed the same liberties and opportunities to be as happy as you or anyone else on this planet. You're the one with the close-minded, ignorant, and bigoted point of view on a human rights issue that should never have been as controversial as it has become. I don't even care if you read this yourself but if anyone does come in here to read this I want them to know that your point of view and theories on homosexuality and homosexual individuals is the most uneducated, immoral, and discriminatory thing I've ever read on this forum. It's not Obama's flip-flopping or bank bailouts or stock market crashes that are killing this country. It's a few hundred million individuals without the ability to understand any issue from another person's point of view.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Impossible, he was told by a homosexual that homosexuality is a mental disorder, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived