First time FIBERGLASS! **door panels 6.5" mid range 99 jeep grand cherokee

st

You cant see what's wrong with that?

Where the hell did you do your research?!

When you bondo over all this you wont even be able to tell? Well thats what i was told anyways

start laying down bondo over that and let us know how it turns out

Team Flex Issues

st

You cant see what's wrong with that?

Where the hell did you do your research?!

When you bondo over all this you wont even be able to tell? Well thats what i was told anyways

start laying down bondo over that and let us know how it turns out

I still have to purchase more resign, thats why its not all covered i ran out

Holy shit! :popcorn:

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

I still have to purchase more resin, thats why its not all covered i ran out

391091_mother_of_god_20110610165116.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Here, this follows the curve of my door just how it did before, this isn't even sanded and goes right along the original curvature of my door! i don't see whats so bad? Im open to advice but what is wrong with it if it is smooth already and follows my door? advice please!

fiber4-1.jpg

You honestly dont see any problems with this? there are so many air pockets, lose ends and areas where the glass isnt even resined... not to mention the speaker is over hanging the ring so badly you wont be able to screw it down... you have to be trolling us!

Here, this follows the curve of my door just how it did before, this isn't even sanded and goes right along the original curvature of my door! i don't see whats so bad? Im open to advice but what is wrong with it if it is smooth already and follows my door? advice please!

fiber4-1.jpg

You honestly dont see any problems with this? there are so many air pockets, lose ends and areas where the glass isnt even resined... not to mention the speaker is over hanging the ring so badly you wont be able to screw it down... you have to be trolling us!

The speaker fits on the ring perfect? Yes i will say it again, i need more resign because I RAN OUT!

that thing is full of air pockets and the mat isn't fully soaked with resin. It will be weak and hard as hell to sand/finish

It doesnt matter if its full of air bubble or not, its just for looks not strength. teamhirsh I think you can fix it by sanding it down once you get all the white spots covered by resin. I would lay down an extra thick coating of resin then proceed to sand the shit out of that door panel. You will probably be sanding through air bubbles, so just fill them with resin once you get the area smooth. Then rinse and repeat until desired shape and smoothness is reached. They have that polyester body filler once you get it smoothed down that is super lightweight and very easy to sand also. I will never use the pink bondo again after using the good stuff the ease of sanding and shaping makes it awesome. Normally people use kittyhair as initial bondo coat over fiberglass, but its not really for strength so I think you wont need it, just rough up the surface enough for the bondo to stick. Some of these guys are acting like real d-bags, anything can be fixed with enough time and energy.

fiber4-1.jpg

The speaker fits on the ring perfect? Yes i will say it again, i need more resign because I RAN OUT!

im not talking about the area below the speaker... im talking about the entire door... :WTFBubble::noob:

Guys calm down this is just a tour of how they do work at KOB customs.

haha good one!!

Archived