How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

Link works fine. That Guy would have never made it out even if he got past James, me and Ben were waiting for him at the door

Is James the one that tackled him or the guy that caught him? Did he try and take that shit at the beginning of the video or did it happen before?

Ryan is the one that confronted him and James was the first guy in

Hahahha that was awesome.. that he got caught. So when did he pocket the kit? Before the video started or at the beginning while he was talking to Ryan? To bad we could see it better when James took the guy down.

Yea he took it before that part of the vid

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

damn i wonder how the audio was! he probably has shit himself in those baggy ass pants

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I just re watched it and I see what happened now. I cant believe he tried to lift his shirt up while holding the kit to say he didn't have nothing ahhahahha. Not a very smart guy.. bet his back is sore from that shove into the corner of the desk. He got away lucky really though. He should have gotten taken out back and had his thieving ass handed to him. Specially since the cops wont really do much to a shop lifter. Did he get taken in or just cited and released?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Lmfao this gets my vote for video of the year.... y'all should've taken turns beating his @$$. That's some good stuff there sirs!!!

would have been fun lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Ryan was watching him from the other angle camera we have and watch him put it in his shirt, then when he was about to leave ..."Hey lemme show you somethign cool" and showed him the video of him stealing it, where he proceeded to say, i didnt take anything...then later "it fell off the peg into my shirt" getting bitch slapped with a stinger terminal block has to be pretty degrading.

bam there i was in the camera watching a monitor showing a camera showing a shop lifter wait what

the shoplifter failed miserably i know what this deserves a great big. . .

Facepalm.jpg

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived