How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

Does the fat guy own the store, because if not he could actually have a legal issue of assault charge against him. The little guy looked like a child. I bet if the guy was his size he wouldnt have done that.

I hope a really short dude steals from you and you get charged with assault when you try to stop him.

Does the fat guy own the store, because if not he could actually have a legal issue of assault charge against him. The little guy looked like a child. I bet if the guy was his size he wouldnt have done that.

This is about as fucking dumb as any response could be.

So you're technically saying that of someone came into the house that you are renting and tried to jack your shit, you legally couldn't do shit because you're not the legal owner of the house, the landlord is.

The staff at AI did a great job at protecting their investment.

Next time someone tries to steal your shit Rich, just shake their hand and let them go. Wtf dude. Stand up for what is yours and don't be a pussy.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Oh yea, didn't look suspect at all lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What did he throw at the guy when they were doing that little thing in the middle? Got him right in the head..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

hehe nice :)

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

Ryans a big dude, I've met him. It wouldn't matter if the perp was twice his size, he would have acted the same way, its his demeanor. @Rich; Shut the fuck up. You post nothing but dumb shit.

He does too. I was thinking the same thing when I read his reply.

Old enough to steal, old enough to get your ass beat.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived