Sonic Electronix

The amp itself doesn't need that big of a power wire, you can save that 0 gauge for the big 3 or when you get a bigger amp.

4 gauge should be plenty for that amp.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

only problem you might have is getting them to fit in the holes without having to do a shit ton of trimming...just make sure nothings touching from - to + and itll be fine

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

It won't cause you any problems if you can fit/trim it so there aren't any wire frays sticking out, but at the same time - it's overkill and you won't see much of a benefit.

It won't cause you any problems if you can fit/trim it so there aren't any wire frays sticking out, but at the same time - it's overkill and you won't see much of a benefit.

Better a low benefit, only you plan to upgrade later "in this car". It´s nice to have the right size there

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Well I already had the 0 gauge wire ran, I had it on a Memphis 2500 watt, so I used it instead of buying smaller wire, I only have 2 10's Memphis m3 subwoofers in 2cubic feet ported boxes I have this setup in a dodge ram single cab, the small kicker amp called for 4 gauge wire I took the 0 gauge twisted it up tight with needle nose pliers and soldered the middle of the wires and clipped off the ends to the desired length and it fit perfect in the amp with out shaving any wires but I had to twist the hell out of them I think the subs called for 500 watts RMS I have the subwoofers (dual 4ohm) wired two a 2 ohm load on the kicker 400.1 and it push's the crap out of the 10's so I will be fine with the 0 gauge

Archived