any1 of u guys ever had more than 1 tooth pulled at 1 time b4? i got 4 pulled today on the same side. both left wisdom teeth on the left and the molar just in front of it on top and bottom. the wisdoms had been annoying me for a long time and today was all i could take of it. summa bitches hurt so bad at 4 am this morning i thought i was gonna tear the dam walls in the office at work down. never had tooth pain like that ever in my life. shit is expensive to. cost me just under $800 to git 4 teeth yanked =@

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

been there lol lots of ice cream and laying around for a day then youll be back up and going lol at least i was

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I'm 23. Still no wisdom teeth yet. Hopefully I'll be one of those lucky bastards that never come in or come in straight.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

ya i had 1 come in crooked and it was just a bitch. made the whole lleft side of my mouth hurt. and i mean it hurt all the way up into my inner ear and behind my eye. think if id had a pair of pliers and abottle of vodka id been a dentist at 4 am this morning the shit hurt so bad lol. its doin ok now thow just bleeding a lil still and swollen. pain meds is handling it now :)

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

had all 4 pulled. one was coming in sideways too. I was out for the procedure, but Ive had teeth pulled before with just gas. sounds like a phone book ripping in half. But I remember it didn't hurt enough to take the meds.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled from under my gums on the same sitting. I was sore afterward but I went to work the next day :shrug: guess I was lucky.