Change of Finals Location BULLS**T

OrionStang

Wow. I just don't get that. There's not SHIT here in Indiana. One good shop that holds a show a month or so but nothing goes on. Don't get why they picked here to have it. Fairgrounds are a nice location. Mind = blown

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

LMFAO..............

Sucks to hear but, five month notice about a show and world finals at that is not as bad as it seems. I've competed for years and going to finals was only a dream when we started. With the economy lately finals is more a fantasy then a reality for a lot of people. THIS only shows that all the organizations are holding hands in hopes they can wether this economy. However, it is the competitor mentality and overall consumers that is really going to do in competition. Most compete for the love of it and it being a hobby but, some won't waste their time or money if they can't win 1st. IT IS A COMPETITION!!!! No difference then any other sport win or lose you play the game. Wether you go the Super Bowl or World Series you play the season any way. Obviously professionals get paid to play but, prior to being professionals it was for the love of the game and dream that one day they'd be professionals. Just my .02.

This last one was held in 4 locations connected via internet. Germany, Perris CA, Florida, and Ohio (I think). In the west, we were told we would have the Perris location for Finals for the next 5 years.

cant make everyone happy. lets recap.......

2003-2006- everyone complained about having to drive so far for finals, so wayne came up with the multiple locations for 2007

2007-2012 - connectivity and technical issues between the multiple locations runs rampant, competitors gets sick of false starts and sitting in one spot in the lanes for 4 hours

2012- wayne goes back to one central locations and everyone complains about having to drive so far for finals

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Wayne has made it pretty obvious over the years that he isnt the smartest peanut in the turd....

no he can design some cool shit but when it comes down to the common sense part hes fucked.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm excited it's in Indiana...

This year is the first time I've competed since 2005, but between 2001-2005 it seemed like their were more shows between Illinois-Ohio than their wer on the west coast. Their were also big shows. Hot Import nights, Indiana Truck bash, Slamology were the major ones. Indiana Truck bash was ranked the 12 largest show in the U.S. at one point but ended up getting shut down because of vandelism, and Slamology isn't nearly as big as it used to be. I'm excited that it's back in Indiana, might help rejuvinate the area. It sucks that you guys have to drive to Indiana, but it sucked for us when we had to drive to California.

LMFAO..............

Sucks to hear but, five month notice about a show and world finals at that is not as bad as it seems. I've competed for years and going to finals was only a dream when we started. With the economy lately finals is more a fantasy then a reality for a lot of people. THIS only shows that all the organizations are holding hands in hopes they can wether this economy. However, it is the competitor mentality and overall consumers that is really going to do in competition. Most compete for the love of it and it being a hobby but, some won't waste their time or money if they can't win 1st. IT IS A COMPETITION!!!! No difference then any other sport win or lose you play the game. Wether you go the Super Bowl or World Series you play the season any way. Obviously professionals get paid to play but, prior to being professionals it was for the love of the game and dream that one day they'd be professionals. Just my .02.

Even before professional sports players where professional, when they where in high school and college. They still didn't have to pay a damn thing except to go to the school, which was probably paid with by a scholarship. All these people have to either drive a heavy as fucking car 2k+ miles, or drive one vehicle and tow their competition car 2k+ miles. Which is INSANE on gas. Also to the fact that there was very minimal shows before finls already, I can see why people are upset.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

this is not a sport. its a hobby. the level of dedication to your hobby dictates what you feel the need to do. If anyone knows anything about getting the dicky doo over this ask hugh or terry brocks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Competition = sport, Music/bass enthusiast = hobby

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm