Only in America could you get away with this...

He plead no contest, which doesnt make sense. Not saying he wasnt wrongly convicted but who in their right mind would plead anything other than innocent if they did nothing wrong?

reduced sentence?

They dont just give someone 1.5 million dollars for nothing. I think theres more to this story then what we see now.

He plead no contest, which doesnt make sense. Not saying he wasnt wrongly convicted but who in their right mind would plead anything other than innocent if they did nothing wrong?

reduced sentence?

His lawyer probably advised him to take the plea deal since basically all they jury would need to send him away is the girl crying and saying she was raped and some evidence that they had sex

Six years is alot better than 41 that it said in the article was the max, especially when you are helpless as there is no proof that she wasn't raped other than his word against hers apparently

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Fuckin stupid hotel Internet...

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

she needs to way more time than he did..... better yet, she needs to be offed with a brick.

Better yet offed with a truck load of bricks!

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

she needs to way more time than he did..... better yet, she needs to be offed with a brick.

Better yet offed with a truck load of bricks!

better yet, fed to a group of hamsters....she needs to be offed horribly....maybe eat her parents first for raising such a ransid bitch

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Might as well bury her up to her head in sand and pour honey all over her head followed by a bunch of fire ants

His attorney that he had when he was first convicted, didn't seem to want to fight the case and no DNA taken. I have to be a witness in a case similar to this for and even with my statements, the court system screwed another person. Women seem to take advantage, lie and pretend they are the victims to gain control, money and destroy peoples lives. Equal rights is bullshit, women know how to use the system and take advantage for their own benefit. I think the lady should faces charges, be throw in jail and pay back the money, she needs to learn a lesson.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

she wants to claim rape...make it happen :) TIME FOR A TRAIN!!! lol jk...kinda....bitch needs to suffer for lieing and making someone else suffer like that.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

he should actually go rape her now.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived