New2Dis Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 ^FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP ^ LMAO "Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15
LT.Smoke Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 How the fuck did we go from blowing a sub to boning miley cyrus lol wtf Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
blkgp_03 Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 How the fuck did we go from blowing a sub to boning miley cyrus lol wtf Thats what I was thinking when I was reading this. 140 on 600 watts thats awesome. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
sprkn_ranger Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 How the fuck did we go from blowing a sub to boning miley cyrus lol wtf Thats what I was thinking when I was reading this. 140 on 600 watts thats awesome. This...but that last picture of Miley is pretty distracting to the original topic! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OrionStang Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 I would do so many bad things....... Back on topic, how does that box sound on music? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
iceman1575 Posted May 27, 2012 Report Posted May 27, 2012 Edit: Lol. Miley's such a phat ho id do her Bone her for the monies, build a nice house, get a couple nice cars, put epic awesomesauce system in, keep boning her, then go for her dad's monies. Nobody went to her dad's concert last year, even if he was raised down the road... POTATO!
Ballen194 Posted May 27, 2012 Report Posted May 27, 2012 "Please pound my bass, without the b" 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
KillaCam Posted May 27, 2012 Report Posted May 27, 2012 I would ***** **** fork *** so I can **** with a shopping cart and ******* *** with a pineapple in that ****** I'm takin' 4 lawn darts and a parachute. That about sums up what I would do to her. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.