Stupid Drifters *NSFW*

Id put ken block or anyone over these guys. they are just dumb and lucky. There is a certain amount of skill involved but they get lucky on a ton of near misses.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Id put ken block or anyone over these guys. they are just dumb and lucky. There is a certain amount of skill involved but they get lucky on a ton of near misses.

Oh yeah...I just meant I thought Ken BLock was crazy for some of his driving..alot of those rally car guys are...I guess better wording would be these guys have MUCHless common sense and are just plain crazy. Hanging out the window like that wtf....I wouldnt want to be in that car if it had a rollcage and 5 point harnesses.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Frikken makes Ken block dirifting look lke pussy shit lol...especially when they're hanging out the windows. People are crazy.

I hope you're kidding.

Ken Block, Sebastien Loeb(forgive spelling) ( and other motorsports drivers) are night and day difference and ridiculously better drivers than these guys...

But these guys must have to carry their nuts around in a wheelborrow cus IDK anybody who would go do that....

plus their blantant disregard for other people is shocking....especially the school bus.

This is an online forum so most my posts that are not informative are usually jokes..or some sense of humor...sometimes hard to get outta text.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I don't understand why someone would want to do this in his own car...it just irreversibly fucks them up.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I like the fact that seat belts are not optional, but non existent. Makes me feel like the world is correcting itself...

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Archived