What's everyone drinking tonight?

8ight

No pics because I'm drunk. but i'm drinkin jager straight from the bottle... and watching game of thrones

I would like to buy a bottle of goose soon, I'm not a fan of beer :/

I'll take beer over goose any day. I lost my taste for it after going threw a bottle drinking it straight. :bad:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Russian Standard is the shit but I don't waste my money on the platinum, and I take it straight outta the bottle like with every liquor. No chasers, not even with 151. Unless I drink everclear, but only because it gives me blisters in my mouth if I don't mix it.

Something about vodka i cant drink it str8 anything else im all good but vodka i cant finish it when its straight up.

This is gonna make me sound weak, but I can't drink vodka. It has the same affect as Nyquil on me.

Currently, coke. But last time I drank I had 2/3 of a bottle of Bacardi Oakheart by myself. I'm not allowed to have rum anymore though...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

No pics because I'm drunk. but i'm drinkin jager straight from the bottle... and watching game of thrones

I can't get into beer either. Only one, and I can't remember the name of it. It's German, but it's not Warsteiner...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I'll take beer over goose any day. I lost my taste for it after going threw a bottle drinking it straight. :bad:

it's sooooo smooth but you've gotta take it easy. I can't drink captain morgan for that same reason.... used to be my drink of choice for a whole year before I got stupid and drank too much... SMH college does that shit to you

I can't get into beer either. Only one, and I can't remember the name of it. It's German, but it's not Warsteiner...

There is only one that I have drank a whole case of and it was Lionshead. It's based in Pennsylvania and it's not bad. It's a pilsner I think. We have yeunling too but I'm not such a fan of that :/