Sonic Electronix

I must say i think it is time to just ban these threads cause they usually get locked anyways. kinda like versus threads someone will say something and another will say something and the shit fest begins. i think it is time just to lay pns to rest on a rusted out trunk buried in a damn scrap yard :madsign:

I love the SMD forum but generally when you have such a strict list of rules to follow, new people can not learn much easily with out going to other forums that don't lock in seconds. Take this thread for example. A newbie would be able to read through this and find out reasons, products, and maybe even a few hints so their system is that much better. Isn't that the goal of a forum ? To have everyone help everyone? What help is a locked thread with no inputs on products, reasoning, debits, helpful hints during install, why one thing might work better then another (omg its now magically a vs thread) even though they were just trying to help. Let the responsible people read all the opinions and hints and research them since they now have a starting point, and let them form their own opinions, not lock them down opinions and information as if were in north Korea

yea well we have actual feed back on a 2 pinned threads on this subject in the second skin section. i don't think we need any new ones

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Because it's already been stated before. Over and over and over again. Search bar works wonders on the forums

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

At least when you talk crap and insult someone type it with correct english spelling and grammar. I couldn't even understand half of that. What I brought to the table is correct and slightly opinionated due to personal priorities concerning my audio build. Let the guy mess up by putting PnS, since you think sound deadener is more important then speakers... Why don't you spend your money on deadener first, and I'll spend mine on sick electrical and subs, then lets Bass race :) hope my subs will hit higher numbers then your deadener will. Good luck to you sir. May the most logical build order win the bass race.

Alright. This makes no fucking sense. The OP is all set with whatever else he's getting and now just needs deadener. Why are you hung up on anyone getting subs or amps or electrical first when all that matters is the guy is totally done with his other audio components and all he has on his "to-do" list is install deadener? While I understand your point of "get it running first then make it better," we're already at the point where the OP has his shit in order and is now looking to make it better by installing something to kill his rattles.

Peel and seal is prob not your best bet. I can name at least 3 other deadeners that are not horribly expensive and are much better then peel and seal.

Maybe more people would buy sound deadener if they didn't pwn your wallet doing it.

You posted one of those on page 1 of this thread. You posted the second an hour and a half later totally contradicting your first post. I'm actually curious as to what kind of information YOU'RE offering up that has been so helpful this whole time.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Oh wait what do I know some noob that could not build a brid house nor would I let him install a pair of tweets in my car (talking about exonoob) has a youtube vid repping P&S it must be good cause the exo has tons of vids and the more vids you have means the more audio you know right!!!!

Plus youtube does such a great job showing flex hearing rattles and showing the differnce in treated and non treated metal

I think alot more people like exo then like you.

Like me hate me I could care less at least I know what the hell I'm talking about unlike exo so if you wanna take bad advice from someone you like over good advice over someone you don't show how stupid you are like wanting to be heard from 2 blocks away :lol:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm going to dig my laptop out. I'll be right back.........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Shit's about to go down. :shtf:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

hey guys! lets all put roofing material in our cars!

Oh Kranny, you silly llama.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived