Sonic Electronix

Its not opionion its fact

You don't need to use much quality deadner for the results your looking for a fucking door pack from SS did my roof doors and back hatch for my dailyand is solid as a rock

Plus again CHEAPER than P&S to get the same even less performance

Again people in here are RETARTED for defending a crap product that was not made to go in a car or be used as a deadner

Put it on your roof were it belongs

I'm not defending P&S by any means there big guy. I'm saying..that for someone who isn't even interested in competitions and just want to reduce a FEW rattles than P&S will be fine. You don't like it..trust me, we get that, but I'm not a retard for trying to help someone who just wants to drive around town and listen to his music. Like I said, I used 6 pounds of polyfil and it worked FINE, ABSOLUTELY FINE for what I needed.

penis

Quite possibly the best argument made in this entire thread.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You don't need to use much quality deadner for the results your looking for a fucking door pack from SS did my roof doors and back hatch for my dailyand is solid as a rock

Again people in here are RETARTED for defending a crap product that was not made to go in a car or be used as a deadner

how much of that ss do i need its just for the lid

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Adam... Wanna take over? I'm done, over and fuggin out...(looking for a good debate$

Lol no. Jon and Alpine should have it covered by now. Just waiting for one of the mods to come in and shut it down.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

penis

Now we all know what's on your mind fheg lol

I would came in with BOOBs or something lol

In that case stop being the small lop sided tit on a beezys chest LOL

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

5 sq ft just for the lid..maybe a little more

i have alpha damp on my trunk lid and it stopped the rattles just by covering the holes

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Ill stick to my retard comment only a retard would suggest roofing material for a car that has proven to be more pricey for a few rattels than a lil bit of quality deadner

Only a retard would ignor the fact that I said P&S will in the end cost more and be less effective

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived