As A veteran competitor...

I wish when people have a issue, come talk about it. I am at many shows, feel free to approach me.

Sad to hear about people (especially newbies) not receiving trophy's won.

You don't get much from winning already so those are important.

So any newbies (i.e. not christian) would like a trophy that dale owes you post it here,

Hopefully you got a tag that day that goes on them.

I will see about getting you trophys if u can pick them up at a show.

That's the spirit bro... I actually didn't get A trophy Saturday for bassrace , nyman textd me later and said he had one for me.. I told rob and upperlake crew don't worry about it give what they had to the new guys... I understand they are our future in the sport and receiving a trophy 1st time out will hopefully get them to continue competeing

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I appreciate your desire to be an ambassador for the sport, I also appreciate that you took the time out to personally msg me. I never received the placard at all. I also would like to withold from receiving any trophy from you until we see how many are outstanding. While I am new to DB Drag, I am not new to Meca and have a pile of Meca trophies. I would rather someone who is truly new to the hobby as a whole to be the first in line to receive a trophy

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Finally some one trying to stop the conflicts

Im new to this so i dont know if its always like this

Trophy and awards are cool i dindt win at upper lake but if you could help me to see if i got the points so i can start racking them up if not then ill just have to make sure for next comp i go to

Trophy and awards are cool i dindt win at upper lake but if you could help me to see if i got the points so i can start racking them up if not then ill just have to make sure for next comp i go to

I wouldn't let the BS that sometimes rises on the business side of it reflect the fun had at shows. In all reality, none of this comes up face to face.

If at any time you want to check on your points, then check over on Termpro. As it looks now, the results haven't been posted for the Lake County show.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=12716&Method=1

Keep an eye out and give it a little for the results to show up. If after another few weeks they are still not posted, then contact the judge hosting the show. If that doesn't get results, then contact the org directly. For the most part, results can take a bit to be posted.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wouldn't let the BS that sometimes rises on the business side of it reflect the fun had at shows. In all reality, none of this comes up face to face.

If at any time you want to check on your points, then check over on Termpro. As it looks now, the results haven't been posted for the Lake County show.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=12716&Method=1

Keep an eye out and give it a little for the results to show up. If after another few weeks they are still not posted, then contact the judge hosting the show. If that doesn't get results, then contact the org directly. For the most part, results can take a bit to be posted.

Thanks and i know itll take a while for the scores to show up, but when i registered do i have to show them my i.d. # from dbdrag cause i ask when i registered and the lady said she didnt know to ask rob. Or do i even need that cause if i dont i might have like 30 points prior to upper lake