boom50cal Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Have you picked out a new pair of tires for the rear yet? Also, is this your DD? That S/C should help your fuel consumption a bit especially with all that extra torque offsetting the weight in the rear. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Come on Ken, it's Thursday, where's the updates! Surely you know something by now! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OrionStang Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 All I know is I just bought another XS 3100. LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kevinwilson Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 gotta find room to put it now lol *Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer Pioneer DEH8400 2 Crescendo Pwx 10's Audiotechnix Deadening Deka Group34 NorthStar NBS 170FT
sprkn_ranger Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Fuck dude, you just keep goin huh? LOLOL well now that you have it, it kinda forces you to find room for it I guess lol. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
THEKINGsBACK Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Happy for you man.... Glad to see it all coming together he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
OrionStang Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 gotta find room to put it now lol Fuck dude, you just keep goin huh? LOLOL well now that you have it, it kinda forces you to find room for it I guess lol. Well, for the deal I got, i'd be a true derp to pass it up, tomorrow's payday anyway. I think I can fit one on the drivers side behind the wheel, if I pull out the carpet trim. We shall see, maybe put it on the passenger side floor, I roll solo mostly anyway LOL. Happy for you man.... Glad to see it all coming together Thanks dude. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Well, the guys are down to the last few steps, and bad news. They are telling me my DC alt isnt going to work with the install. The positive post on the DC hits the bracket for the supercharger, because it sits sideways, whereas the post on the factory alt points back. Gonna run the factory alt up to them now, and hoepfully DC can help me get the 270XP back in there at later date. FUCK, always something. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
8ight Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 You can re-clock the alternator to move the plug and output stud, I had to do it to get a C1500 alternator in my Blazer properly. I'm gonna hate
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Oh hell, if that's the only issue that has been tun into so far, then I wouldn't be worried for now. You've got the stock alt in hand, which is better than having to go buy another stock alt to bolt up. Just hopefully Kyle will be able to work something out with the 270 case. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.