Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

did you upgrade your fuel pump?

The s/c kit comes with what is called a boost-a-pump. It basically raises the voltage of the stock pump to supply enough fuel up to around 550hp. It works great, but shortes the life of the stock pump. When my current pump dies, i'll swap in the dual-pump Shelby setup. I'll get a picture of the boost-a-pump in a few minutes.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Bro i just read this entire thread ( supprises me cause im not a fan of fords or mustangs). I have been hooked in because of all the equipment changes and ups and downs. Glad things are finally going your way. Keep it up and get those mayhams down to doing some work!!!

I just wish i had a funny sig.

No doughnuts or burnouts unless you want to pay for the rubber LOL, these Pirellis aint cheap.

Im still working on my 0-60/launch, its a bitch to keep hooked. Ill find a copilot and get some vids for you guys though. I can't hold a camera and shift at the same time.

RAISES HAND

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

the used tire thing i used to do every month, some would last even longer. i could get them at $25 each depending on size.. doesn't hurt burning out on those

I'll be doing that when I go LSx, I'll have a good set of my BFG's on some Cragar 15's and get cheap older tires to do hoodrat shit on with my current wheels.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived