SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Someone's jealous.

You do realize he is a disabled vet right?

You should thank him for his service instead of Giving the guy a hard time about a fucking maid.

i had to read that a few times before it clicked you were not saying "fucking a maid"

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Little grill action last night before and after.

how do you get chicken to look like this.. instructions bitches.. post them

Get some skin on chicken, then what I do is in the morning I'm grilling I get the chicken out.

First I rub it all down with a very light coating of olive oil (which ever level of virginity you want). The oil helps the seasoning stick, get a good crisp on the surface, and I feel that it helps keep the chicken moist.

Next I give everything a good dusting of seasoning I prefer to use weber beer can or garlic and herb grill seasoning (still working on my own homemade blend).

Then I pile up all of the chicken in a bowl (separate bowls for separate seasoning) and cover with saran wrap. And let rest all day till I'm ready to cook.

For the grill I use an electric charcoal starter, all natural lump coal, no lighter fluid or anything. I like to mix half charcoal half wood chunks, applewood is what I used this time. You will want to build the fire away from where you are going to cook a little bit.

Get your grill up to about 400 on your lid gauge so your about 300-350 on the grate. Make sure you have good air draw so the smoke and heat is pulled across the chicken (unless you have a vertical setup it will just travel up anyway).

Put the chicken on skin side down, I like to do about 15 minutes per side until cooked to proper temp. Mine is usually on for about an hour. Sometime longer depending on conditions.

I will warn you if you use wood it will smoke a bunch and there will be flames so I would put anything in the way of the flames because it will taste like shit lol. Also smoked food will have a darker aLost pink tinge to the meat so having a meat thermometer is handy if you don't trust chicken lol.

Any other questions just hmu. And this is how myself as a novice does it. Results may vary lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

My Dad has a gas grill he said I could have since he just bought a huge smoker. Not a fan of propane, but gas grill is better than no grill, right?

Definitely better than nothing.

You can also get a tray and load it up with wood chips and place it underneath the grate on top of the burners to get some nice smoke.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thanks bcpballer64

Np man

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Second go-around with the chicken bombs. Used breasts pounded out instead of thighs, used only cheddar instead of cream cheese and cheddar, one strip of bacon instead of two. And found some BIG jalapenos for these. In the oven now.

bomb1.jpg

bomb2.jpg

bombpepper.jpg

Did u get pics of the finished product? Sounds bomb I want to try it

Archived