SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

^there was most certainly none of that in the salad!! Haha

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I mean, i guess none of that is that hard to make, but your presentation is 100%!! of course to fry bacon, hard boil eggs, etc. there is some time investment there with dicing and such, lol. Perfect rows though, just looks refreshing on a warm day, something cool, and good, and filling........and I'm hungry.........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

OCD approved! Lol. Working in the food industry for so long I know a few productivity tricks. Whipped them up pretty quick, but definitely a nice hearty meal that doesn't make you feel bloated when finished!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

My girl wanted Mexican food for dinner which I'll never say no too.

we decided to try a place we've never been before and we're glad we did, food was great and the portion size for price was also really good.

You know when there's a little old Mexican lady in the kitchen the shits going to be good.

Salsa con queso

1pBn87u.jpg

Wet burrito with beans and rice.

BYghp53.jpg

Hard to tell from the pics but that burrito was huge I'd have to guess it was around 3 pounds.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My girl wanted Mexican food for dinner which I'll never say no too.

we decided to try a place we've never been before and we're glad we did, food was great and the portion size for price was also really good.

You know when there's a little old Mexican lady in the kitchen the shits going to be good.

Salsa con queso

1pBn87u.jpg

Wet burrito with beans and rice.

BYghp53.jpg

Hard to tell from the pics but that burrito was huge I'd have to guess it was around 3 pounds.

As someone sitting at home right now with nothing in the kitchen but some lays potato chips and water in the fridge... I realize how terrible an idea it was to stumble into this thread.

That looks absolutely fucking delicious.

It was delicious man and this thread makes all of us hungry even when we aren't lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i have been wanting a wet burrito for a while. a few weeks i went to a spot by work and they only put like 1 or 2 table spoon of salsa and almost no cheese. i was disappointed

They should be ashamed, if it's not smothered it's not right.

I know for sure next time I want Mexican food I'll be going there again.

Might get out of my comfort zone and try the menudo next time.

Didn't get any pics, but caught a small yellowfin tuna yesterday morning and made a shitload of sushi that night. It was awesome, can't get any more fresh than that

Archived