SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

First time cooking a turkey. I really don't care for turkey so it's hard to say if it came out good. My stuffed mushrooms were on point though.

20151126_184638_zpsytacuby0.jpg

20151126_170206_001_zpsqqpxixzi.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Tried California pizza kitchen for the first time, wasn't the greatest but it was still decent.

Jerk chicken

IjC0LMe.jpg

Sicilian

XQ1jqQi.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've had it, its OK, but I would still rather go to a bunch of local mom'n'pop greasy spoon shops over them.

Same for me especially since those two little pizzas cost me $40

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah, I know you're over near the area compared to me, but if you're ever up in St. Clair Shores, check out Paisanos Pizza and Restaurant. My wife's cousin's family owns it and are the Marino bloodline that started it back in the day.

My girls aunt and uncle live right behind it, like across the alley behind it.

Had it multiple times and it's good shit for sure.

Super nice people too.

Looks like some good ass pizza to me. There's this killer stone fired pizza place in Lawton, OK called Firos...damn thats some good pizza. Homemade fresh gelato too.

Had fried turkey for the first time ever this year. Man it was good.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived