BassBarbies Ford Edge Build Sundown,Shok, Project DB, Pioneer

Went to another show Iasca 1x event and took 1st once again in my class with a 144.8 db was very happy with the score. My highest score so far is a 144.9 cant seem to break the 145 mark yet.

downsized_0602022151.jpg

Don't Let the Pretty Face Fool You, I Roll Like a BOSS :D

2008 Ford Edge SEL

Pioneer Avh-4400 Head Unit

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Mechman 270 Amp Alt Externally Regulated

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Lots of Stinger Road Kill Deadner

152.1 DB Legal TL Score (for now)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...dge-sa8s-build/

Thanks kylar96 why would I mind being nominated for system of the month? also how to I sign up for SOTM. Sorry im still new to the site

If you were nominated you have no need to sign up. That part was done for you. But there is a SOTM section that has the requirements in it.

This,....

Also, you need to know, that the nomination wasnt from me, but the LAR (Laura) part of KyLar...... but i do agree with it.... Ill still probably vote for Hater.. :sorry:

I dont know however if you do meet the requirements.....

Also, BassBarbie, would you double check that the build log link in the nomination post is correct???? Thanks.

Normally, a MOD will let you know if you dont meet the req's on your thread, but he may not if he gets busy, .. but, just like that, your 2 sundown 8's could go to 4!!. :morepower1: ..... You can also keep your eye on the NOM's on this month SOTM thread, 1st page to see if your in, as well as vote for anyone yourself..... It is very cool to have some other blood in the sport/hobby, and on the forum. Laura ( the better half ) can get fed up with all of us quite a bit, lol,........So, well done to you. :drink40: And, hope you enjoy the forum.

Kyle and Laura

I would be quite concerned if a guys screeen name was bassbarbie and he had pink ports lol

Just look around, you'll see some odd stuff.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Oh Im not doubting you this world if far from normal. Anyways I put the termlab in the port just messing around and got a 158 db thought that was not bad for only being in one of the 2 ports. And yes I got a new amplifier already and its fucking HUGE. cant wait to run the new amp

2008 Ford Edge SEL

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Build Log

:clapping: I love to see women get involved in car audio. Some of our wives just roll their eyes when we talk about going out and building. For instance, I have a box I'm doing, but I have short periods of time to do it, my wife is like, can't you mow the lawn, or do something else. WE have so many projects around here that need to get done. I'm like, I'll get to em but this is more important to my everyday sanity right now! = Roll of the eyes from her! LOL!

Glad you get it! Nice job, let's see more! I agree 4 8's would do you well!

5 8s for Iasca is the goal and 8 8"s for db drag. I have plenty of power for either. I just got my amp in yesterday. d3100 is next

2008 Ford Edge SEL

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Build Log

Pics of said amp?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived