"official" what's your career?

College student! Haha. Majoring in Aerospace Engineering. The last two summers I have worked for my home town school district. The pay is just above crap but hey, it's full time and I'm only in college. Next year I start co-ops through my school so I will get better pay, an education, and work experience at the same time.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I was going to school for Software Engineering, but some grades sent me home for a term. I started at Wal-Mart as an inbetween thing but I instantly loved it so I am going to pursue a business administration degree and climb the corporate ladder.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I went into the real estate side of the pest control industry during my senior year of h.s. and did that for 13 years. I made VERY good money doing it but walked away from it and moved across the country to be with the girl I was in love with in high school (now my wife). I started a photography business here but it's very slow and the market is flooded around here so I don't do much with it. So for now my wife is supporting me while I go to school for accounting and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get out of school.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Went to school for computer information systems. Wrote programs for almost 10 years then 1 day I couldn't take setting in front of a computer screen for days at a time, so now I work in aftermarket automotive industry. Don't miss a day of programming :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

i just graduated from a welding school and have my second interview this week, so hopefully i get the job and start my carrer

Best of luck Sir ... Alot of hard work, but a GREAT Career Field, Welders are in High Demand these days !!!

I protect your freedom.

Been there ... done that

Thank you Sir for your service to our United States !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I too am in the Information Technology field but I'm in the Communication area. I started out installing internet about 9 years ago (T1s, DSL, and Wireless) now I mainly manage crews, engineer long distance wireless links, and plan new deployments.

Rebuild coming soon

Currently I work for Capital Meats.... I am awaiting an opening for the local federal armed security site.... I also do Bail Recovery as a side job but business is slow right now

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I was top flight security craig!!!

Now I'm in logistics...

Hoping to get into the local union and become an apprentice for an engineer

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived