Ninja_v1.0 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I do a little of this and a little of that.. Mostly g-17.6 classified chit! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
ToneDeaf2012 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I served 9 years as a DC in the Coast Guard. Got out 1 year ago and became a fabricator and quality control guy for a trailer company building frac tanks in Ft. Worth, TX. I just moved back to southwest Florida, going to school and just mailed out 10 resumes to every marina in the area. I also build boxes under the DBA Tone Deaf. I just got a logo drawn up and printed up some t-shirts and I'm thinking of leaning towards clothing for the audio enthusiast.
vettedude102 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I work at a custom audio and upholstery shop. No, I won't hook you up. Not even if I pay you in gum? 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
ALPINE408 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I protect your freedom. Erryday. -Drew You are an airplane mechanic you protect our plans so the people flying them can protect our freedom Have you ever had your woofers blown?
n8ball2013 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 you a cissp? no not yet just my net+, sec+, and my CCNA. I started out on the networking side but working my way over to the security side. ive got net+ and sec+ dig down deep for cissp. Its boring as shit and a ton of info. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Exerstine Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I do a little of this and a little of that.. Mostly g-17.6 classified chit! don't you mean G- Fo' Teen classified
n8ball2013 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 Crew Chief on A-10's warthogs are bad ass. one of my favorite planes ever. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 In school for criminology and forensics technology. Probably start out in traffic but hopefully be able to work my way up fairly fast. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
White Lightning Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 Crew Chief on A-10's warthogs are bad ass. one of my favorite planes ever. I was a crew chief on the F-15 E Strike Eagles for 5 years !!! Now I'm a broadband cable / Fiber optics Maintenance technician ... 16 years and counting ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
sprkn_ranger Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 Heavy equipment operator. I mainly work in the large earthmoving side of things. For example, one of the larger projects we did was Ladera Ranch in CA, we moved over 70 million cubic yards of dirt for the project. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.