Brandon15zzz Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 My truck cost 5k my current build will probably total around 2500-3k But between all my setups I've probably spent like 6-8k Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Bought the BLAZER for 5k. Once my sub stage and electrical iz done. It'll add up to around that much. 2 SMD 18s- $1100 (already got them.) 4 alternators - $1500 +/- (still shopping around) 4-6 batteries - $1400-2k (XS power) Quad alt bracket and spools of 0ga - $1000( rough estimate) Amps - $1000-2000 Its GONNA happen.
2K XJ Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 i bought my Jeep for $3200. I've spent a lot of money on things other than audio, so I'll just list everything I've done to it. $650 3" lift kit w/ full leafs $300 31" mud tires $250 brakes $150 headunit $200 CB radio $100 or so on wiring $180 roof rack $100 light bar w/ 4 KC daylighters $100 in various paints/spray paints $180 on speakers $150 4 channel amp $325 for 3 SA8 v2s So right now I have $2685 in it. I still have to buy a lot of stuff for it = $300ish for a SAZ1500 $50 in more wire $100+ in sound dampening $ batteries...don't know how much I'm going to spend on them $100+ in box building materials 1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's C pillar wall @ 29hz ^^^work in progress^^^
varietyguy Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 After reading some of the posts I don't feel so bad now. 1992 Mazda 323 $1200-purchased for audio purposes 2 smd 18"s - $1500 4 Sundown SAZ 3000D $2200 sax 100.4 - $300 sax 50.4 - $100 Knu power wire and RCA's - $600 MDF - $400 Screws, bolts, tnuts etc. - $100-$150 2 Mechman alts - $1000 10 batts, optima/kinetik - $2000 Pioneer P4300 $500 Bondo and Fiberglass + materials - $500 Plexiglass - $100 Fuses/ Fuse Holders/Relays - $100 Copper lugs - $200 aluminum bus bars/all thread - $100 Kenwood head unit and all wires for podium - $250 American Bass line driver - $100 all interior speakers - $300 exterior speakers - $100 Misc. lights, power inverter, dedicated battery charger - $400 Car $1200, Audio $11000 and still need to do something about suspension. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Dam after reading alil more ig I spend more then I though on the smaller things fuuuuuu lol CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Audio-Concepts Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 I spent $600 on my daily driver Headunit- $150 Wire- $125 Speakers- free (traded work) Sub- $130 (custom recone) Amp- $450 Thats whats in the car Others that have been changed Headunit- $110 Amps- $425 EQ- $145 but if asked, its not as bad as my race car! I spent $250 on the car (shell) & in the past 2 years I have dumped close to $75k in the build! But its worth it. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Crandis16 Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 i bought my Jeep for $3200. I've spent a lot of money on things other than audio, so I'll just list everything I've done to it. $650 3" lift kit w/ full leafs $300 31" mud tires $250 brakes $150 headunit $200 CB radio $100 or so on wiring $180 roof rack $100 light bar w/ 4 KC daylighters $100 in various paints/spray paints $180 on speakers $150 4 channel amp $325 for 3 SA8 v2s So right now I have $2685 in it. I still have to buy a lot of stuff for it = $300ish for a SAZ1500 $50 in more wire $100+ in sound dampening $ batteries...don't know how much I'm going to spend on them $100+ in box building materials I've been following your build. I have a love for older jeeps and how much of a beast they are. Looks really good, I'm jelly My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Crandis16 Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 Dam after reading alil more ig I spend more then I though on the smaller things fuuuuuu lol It's not until you look at the little bullshit like RCA's and copper that you realize how much of a PITA some of the prices are for the little things lol My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Jared420 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 just bought my truck for 42,000 between rims and tires and other accessories/ performance parts ive put in another 4,500 SO FAR so so far 46-47k on the truck and then I have about 550 on subs 600 on alternator and dual bracket 220 optima battery 150-200 materials for the box 800 on headunit and wiring harnesses 200 in wiring about 400 for the amp SO total about 3,000 on the sound system. Got about 50,000 invested in the truck and theres quite a few more things to do to the truck. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
lolitskasey Posted June 10, 2012 Report Posted June 10, 2012 Spend 13,000 for my 06 BMW E90 and spend 1800 for both my subs so far, still have to buy my DC 9k, dc power alt, and 4 more batts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.