Mines Bigger then Yours. Check out my COOL new toy

Its the beginning premace of A/C. He just needs to chill the water to make it cold to flow cold air into the work area. Then it can also be used as a heater to just add hot water. They use those things for cooling towers for marine A/C to lower themp of the hot water coming out of the condensor water jacket to produce cold air. Same premace as a house unit but is 20% more eficient by using water

Slo N' Lo BoyZ

i wish we had a few of those at work :( it gets hot in our buildings :(

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

We use them in the military all the time. They rock in the desert!! Pretty much just hook up the hose to it and water flows across a carboard like material and air blows across it. Those things are hella expensive when new. I've never seen them used in a heating configuration but I know for cooling they are awesome!