blkgp_03 Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 she will be in my thoughts and prayers. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
1996BLKBauer Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 Wow, that really sucks, coming from a Type 1 Diabetic myself, shit can get serious if you don't monitor you levels, and keep your self healthy. I hope for the best. 1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.
MarioB Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 Damn bro thats some fucked up news on fathers day. your family is in my prairs......hope evrything goes well and she recovers good. hit me up if you or your fam needs anything. Eidit: Im drunk dunno if i sopelled everthing rite. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
EdgarG0721 Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 My younger sister has diabetes and she doesn't control her sugars very well she's been to the hospital couple times last time I took her. I know how you feel and I have been there I hope ur mom get better that really does suck. Words can't explain it sometimes I hope all goes well to u and ur family
HunterJohnson Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 My mom just got out of surgery for her cancer. Scared the shit out of me and it's a horrible situation, for real my prayers go out to you and your family. Btw mom's are the strongest women in the world they have more will power than most of us. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
A.Smo Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 I hope everything gets better man. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Sub Stage: Sa-8 V.2 in a .72 cu ft box tuned to 33 hz AQ 1200D Upgrades: Big 3 Battery Bought from: Kevin@skaraudio, RooTxBeeR, UtkNate, dgaf
KillaCam Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 Damn that sucks. I hope those antibiotics work well overnight and everything goes good. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
OrionStang Posted June 18, 2012 Author Report Posted June 18, 2012 Thanks you guys. I want to go to sleep but I can't. I really hope there is another way besides amputation. I will probably be up all night. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
RMac18 Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 Sorry to hear. Hope she pulls through and makes a speedy recovery.
Cardboardcat15 Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 My condolences man. Diabetes runs rampant in my family, complications can get serious. Hoping all goes well. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.