Been trying to get a job so I can work more on my car.

Though the only thing I have laying around is a crappy "refoamed" 12' 250 watt rms JVC sub

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

know all too well , waiting on money to get to building my box , got my mids and highs in and found out my mids and highs amp is a dud a few weeks ago

Worked on mine for over a year and just got it done. Other things always get in the way. Like having to buy a lawnmower (power assist ftw) and refrigerator for a new house or replacing a sensor in your expedition because the transmission just started to act wonky and go 5 miles an hour in drive. lol I have to keep reminding myself to stay the course and be patient. It will get done even if it's not as timely as I like. I can tell you it's a hell of a lot easier to do this at 35 then it was at 25. haha

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

So many people try to start to big instead of building on what they have.

First thing to do is get a good H/U that your happy with that will last a few years.

Next on the to do list is the front stage and get it to where your happy with as far as power and sound quality cause you can do those with little to no upgrade in electrical outside of the big 3, also the front stage is the most overlooked part of many peoples system and seems to be an after thought on what to do after dropping most of a budget on the subs and sub amps.

Finally after your to a point where your happy with everything else then get some subs and amp as a temp setup with small power to hold you over till you can do it as big as you need to cause buying gear to sit in a room and not use any part of your warranty is foolish and wasteful cause in the event you ever need it by the time you do use it it may be out of warranty or close to ending.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

So many people try to start to big instead of building on what they have. First thing to do is get a good H/U that your happy with that will last a few years. Next on the to do list is the front stage and get it to where your happy with as far as power and sound quality cause you can do those with little to no upgrade in electrical outside of the big 3, also the front stage is the most overlooked part of many peoples system and seems to be an after thought on what to do after dropping most of a budget on the subs and sub amps. Finally after your to a point where your happy with everything else then get some subs and amp as a temp setup with small power to hold you over till you can do it as big as you need to cause buying gear to sit in a room and not use any part of your warranty is foolish and wasteful cause in the event you ever need it by the time you do use it it may be out of warranty or close to ending.

I started small and my plans have grown over the years. I had a mostly complete small system when I bought my truck back in 98. then my plans grew, Had a good H/U until it got wrecked when some dumbass's tried to steal it and took an amp. Before I knew what the BIG 3 was, I was already doing it. Already own a HO alt for stuff electric fans. I have bought a lot of equipment that has just never been installed. All warranties expired. Stuff like crate motor installs take precedence and stage 3 tranny's. And the biggest time vacuum ever is women. they never want to know you'd rather build a sub box or glass your doors instead of spending time with them.

Here is how I get by until I build my blow through

IMAG0181.jpg

So many people try to start to big instead of building on what they have. First thing to do is get a good H/U that your happy with that will last a few years. Next on the to do list is the front stage and get it to where your happy with as far as power and sound quality cause you can do those with little to no upgrade in electrical outside of the big 3, also the front stage is the most overlooked part of many peoples system and seems to be an after thought on what to do after dropping most of a budget on the subs and sub amps. Finally after your to a point where your happy with everything else then get some subs and amp as a temp setup with small power to hold you over till you can do it as big as you need to cause buying gear to sit in a room and not use any part of your warranty is foolish and wasteful cause in the event you ever need it by the time you do use it it may be out of warranty or close to ending.
I started small and my plans have grown over the years. I had a mostly complete small system when I bought my truck back in 98. then my plans grew, Had a good H/U until it got wrecked when some dumbass's tried to steal it and took an amp. Before I knew what the BIG 3 was, I was already doing it. Already own a HO alt for stuff electric fans. I have bought a lot of equipment that has just never been installed. All warranties expired. Stuff like crate motor installs take precedence and stage 3 tranny's. And the biggest time vacuum ever is women. they never want to know you'd rather build a sub box or glass your doors instead of spending time with them. Here is how I get by until I build my blow through

LOL No Doubt!!

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Yep, if it wasn't for my wife and kids ... My truck would be a million dollar show truck by now ... lol

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch