Shit Happens ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I honestly cant put 2 and 2 together...it happened in the restroom. i made it back to my room, crawled over to my side of the bed and woke the gf up bc i was moaning (like i do when im excessively drunk...or when im with your mom) :) again there wasnt blood anywhere, just on my person

No stitches, luckly my best friends are literally doctors or they are in med school. They said (based on pix) to just clean it put some meds on it and let it do its thing. My one asshole friend automatically wanted to give me stitches, luckily hes in NYC for rotations.

yes. i hear my mom likes sticking dildos in guys asses when she sleeps with them lol

edit: actually looks more like she slapped you with it lol anyways no heart feelings

Edited by Miguels

With a bit of a bruise too towards the middle of your head. Maybe you walked into the corner of a door or like was said- rolled of the bed and hit the corner of the nightstand. Crazy that you don't remember a thing tho-

My grandfather used to box in his sleep after watching boxing on tv. He must have been in a Title match one night because he rolled out of the bed and jacked his head on the nightstand.

Were you watching Boxing or MMA earlier per chance? :lol2:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Maybe just rolled off the bed and hit the dresser or something? Our deputy chief woke up one night and ended up passing out in the bathroom (pre-excretion) and they first responded us, ended up being his blood pressure (or blood sugar, something along those lines, I wasn't in town) dropped.

POTATO!

With a bit of a bruise too towards the middle of your head. Maybe you walked into the corner of a door or like was said- rolled of the bed and hit the corner of the nightstand. Crazy that you don't remember a thing tho-

My grandfather used to box in his sleep after watching boxing on tv. He must have been in a Title match one night because he rolled out of the bed and jacked his head on the nightstand.

Were you watching Boxing or MMA earlier per chance? :lol2:

Nope i was watching Despicable Me, real talk lol

GF + bathsalts might be a possibility...

most think my bengal cat did it

2012-05-11_13-28-24_139.jpg

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

the cat for not sharing your dinner, that is if it was fish or if the cat is like garfield anything other then cat food. lol

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Might have been deep sleepwalking... I know when I was younger I rolled out of bed and mashed my head on the steel bin beside my bed... must have just got up and back into bed because when I woke up just had a bruised forehead and a dented bin, didn't remember it happening.

Nice cat by the way!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.