Db Drag or Bass Race?

Twostrokeking

Member name 'Autruche' had downloads available in his sig.

The judges should also have the official CD with all the tracks.

Cool thanks man! Ur the shit! So I'm guessing before the metering you get a test chance? And idea how long that is? Do I get to sit in the vehicle to adjust volume? I don't want to do anything that will get me disqualified.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

You're stressing too much. Tell the judge you are a first timer and they will set you straight. Relax, it's for fun.

Thanks man! I'll let you know what happens

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

glad i checked out this thread

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Lol I'm allways ignored list you equipment and how its installed I can tell you rougly what class your in db drag is cool to see how loud you are but there are pros in every class depending on where you are located so do expect to win but for exitmentand fun bass race is where its at

Again I am a judge I can help you

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

post what vehicle your using and want gear your using. what is your box specs and tuning ? some one on here might have used the same vehicle with a simlar setup that could give you a few pointers or atleast aim you in the right direction. find a shop with a meter and see if they will let you do a test run or 2. or maybe even another member on here with a meter that lives close to you can help you out.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

hes in a 88-98 chevy silverado, with 2 SA 8's in a ported box under his seat with what i think is a rockford 1000.1, i dont recall what it is tuned to though. so you could be peaking anywhere from 28 up to the 50s. just ask whom ever is running the show if you can have some test time as its your first time. and show up a bit early so you have more time.

Lol I'm allways ignored list you equipment and how its installed I can tell you rougly what class your in db drag is cool to see how loud you are but there are pros in every class depending on where you are located so do expect to win but for exitmentand fun bass race is where its at

Again I am a judge I can help you

Sorry man I didn't even see your post! I drive a 1995 chevy k1500 extend cab, I have 2 sa-8s under the seat that if I did it right are tuned at 33 hz. The amp is a bd1000.1 I am running a 400 watt alpine for my mids and highs. Stock alt and one battery from walmart up front. Since this is my first one stang said do db drag. I want to do what will be best for my 1st one. Thanks for your help brO, sorry I didn't see your first post.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

good info in this thread on thew frequencies for bass race race songs lol bass race is more "fun" but is nerve racking because it's take pure control the entire 30 second run and db drag is just a burp but in all of of it you need to do some test & tune to see what frequencies your ride likes and in in bass race if you do say a 141.5 in a burp you need to try the 129.9 class you won't have enough headroom to run the 139.9 class and a very important factor is all computers/termlab mics vary in lag like at the start, this can get you by a few seconds, from when she says ready set go so watch that also, good luck dude......

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Archived