Dead car?!? what could it be?

hey all, so my car is dead, obviously.

but let my take you back and put in as much detail as possible.

-2002 Toyota Camry

Alpine Mrp-M1000

yesterday i went full tilt for a demo session of my system(to feel my new port output)

now when i was demo'ing for about 15 mins, i had my foot on the4 accelerator the entire time, keeping the rpm's to 2000. so i did get light dimming, but didnt worry about it too much or even think it was so drastic. so i drive home and when i get home to try to start it again, all the lights on the dash turn and dim quickly. i turn the key and not even a sound, while all the lights and electronics are dead/black.

so at this point i think, oh i just drained my battery from the demo. so i call a friend over with his huge ass '95 Ford Bronco XL for a jump. we hook it up, let it charge for about 5 mins. i hop in and start the car, and it does start with it being shaky. i think the shaking is due to the low voltage and the alternator needs to charge it. so i leave it on and in fact drive to my friend's house no problem. i arrive and feel skeptical about my car again, so i try starting it again. same issue, so my friend grab's his spare car battery which we hook up with jumper cable to my car battery. i think proceed to turn it over and it does with a struggle. so i think, maybe i didnt leave it on long enough for my alternator to charge it. so i intend to leave it on for 10 mins. and 5 minutes pass and the car spontaneously shuts off. no shutter sound, no sound of resistance, but just off like flipping a switch. im very worried at this point. so i start thinking it's my alternator.

this leaves me off at my current state, dead at my friend's house and no lights or sign of voltage.

what could it be? could i have over stressed my alternator during the demo? maybe i fried some factory connections?(was just about to do the big 3 upgrade) is my battery old/drained to a point and can't hold a charge?

please help before spend any large amounts of time or money trying to troubleshoot this!

thanks in advance.

Start with the easy stuff like putting a known good battery in, checking ALL stock car fuses everywhere.

Check voltages with a Multimeter as well.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

my dad drove our car over to my, jumped it and made it back to my house. (much less stress)

but im thinking my car only made it here on that charge and my give out anytime.

not too sure. will do some trouble shooting tomorrow.

what kind of car do you drive? have you checked the battery with a voltmeter? have you checked what your alternator output is?

2002 Toyota Camry. like i said, i will be doing some trouble shooting tomorrow. i haven't checked the battery nor the output of the alternator. which i dont know how to do:/

how big of a system do you have? was it a stock alt? only 1 stock bat correct?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

how big of a system do you have? was it a stock alt? only 1 stock bat correct?

just an alpine mrp m1000. stock battery stock alternator

and all this sucks because i was JUST about to do the big three with 0 awg and order a kinetik hc1800...

Archived