man what a tease!! we need vidz!!!!

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

They're N3's, they can take that much power.

Though whoever has to sit in the backseat when it's done is gonna have one hell of a massage.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

They're N3's, they can take that much power.

Though whoever has to sit in the backseat when it's done is gonna have one hell of a massage.

i know they can just saying HOLY FUCK that alot of power!!!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• 1 month later...

I guess I should really update this thread!! LMAO

I havent worked on this car since the past update except pulling out the BTL N3s and swapping in a pair of sa12s. Yes, 2 sa 12s on 2 saz4500s.. Woofers still fine and holding up great.

So heres a video from some fun with N3s

Currently finally have the car to work on in between another Dodge Charger SRT (blacked out) install, and doing some cleaning and repair work in my upstairs apartment to get it rented back out asap.

While Im doing this, Paul is in Brazil for Arm Wrestling world finals which can be watched live here http://www.worldarmwrestlingfederation.com/2012live.html (not sure when he goes up but him and razor rau should tearit up I hope!!

So I started to gut the car, heres a few pics.

Goal is:

get the paint fixed where it got scratched up

get the interior leds mounted, wires ran soldered and heatshrinked, than wired up to the plasma glow underbody.

get the fresh reconed btls back in.

install the new xs power charger, and mock up a mounting location

mount the factory fuse box that I exteneded wires on to relocate.

get some ideas in my head for the door panels.

wrap the back of the box, and trim panels.

Think that might be it.

and a couple pictures:

she be looking mean looking at me in the garage!

4ca465ba.jpg

9e276cb9.jpg

f31536c0.jpg

A small parts express order came for me today since I was running low on zipties. Time to install like the KOB!

0bcdad03.jpg

loaded up the truck with some scrap cutoffs from previous box builds the last few weeks...

bdf696e5.jpg

the weight and cost of the wood disposal

1d5ada97.jpg

95b6123b.jpg

Got the subs pulled out too, a pair of SA-12s with SPL recones that i reconed over a year ago. These where temp woofers while the BTLs where out for me to recone.. So it was 1 sundown saz4500 per 12inch sundown SA-12...

1200 watts rms worth of woofers, 9000 watts rms worth of amps tuned with the SMD DD-1 and CC-1

12959539.jpg

Im sure Ill post more pics later tonight as I continue to work on the car, if I dont get rained out which looks like a very possible chance :(

Archived